Hi! New to message boards! Could use some friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• blesseddiva77
    blesseddiva77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I have lost 26lbs and 16 of them I lost while using mfp. I still have a long way to go and could use some motivation because some days I definitely need it to get up and go to the gym and a 2hr workout which I workout 5 days a week. I am also here to motivate others we can do this feel free to add me as a friend.
  • beachbag56
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brenda. I'm relatively new to MFP. I lost 50 lbs and seem to have found 60. I have a hard time staying motivated. I need friends for my journey. Please feel free to add me as your friend.I'm good at giving encouragement.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • beachbag56
    Options
    My name is Brenda and I.m 56 years young. Motivation is not one of my strong points. I could really use some friends with the same struggles.
  • mgrace92
    mgrace92 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there! I'm not new to MFP, I used it in college to track what I ate and how much I worked out. I graduated and started working full time in an office where I sat in front of a computer all day. I hit an all-time personal high, and I'm working on getting down to a healthy weight and working out to become stronger than I've ever been.

I'll add you! Anyone else please add me too, I'd love some new friends on here to inspire me!
  • ctricya
    ctricya Posts: 28
    Options
    Claudia 26 years old and 22kg to lose. feel free to add
  • Parline25
    Parline25 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello All
    My name is Thea and I am new to my fitness pal. I had a baby a year ago and have not been able to loose the weight. I am definitely looking for some motivation. I am super excited to begin this new journey.
  • Seagoat0175
    Seagoat0175 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gretchen, it's awesome that you feel that way. Not only will you be pleased with your appearance down the line, but you will also feel better physically and emotionally. My boyfriend has so many health problems, more than he should for his age. I'm also glad that he's at least trying.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    My name is Laz and I am also an alcoholic.

Oh, wrong place.
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi my name is Maria and I am back to MFP after a long stint away. I have lost to date 88 lbs and keeping it off.

Motivation comes from within but It sure does help to have a strong support system to get you through those days where it feels like you are taking 1 step forward and 5 steps back. Weight loss for me has not only been a physical journey but an emotional one and quite possibly the emotional part of this journey will be the demon :devil: that I will always battle.. So here is to a great support system :drinker: .

Add me if you want some support :drinker:
  • candiada
    candiada Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey Tabbbs You are doing awesome!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Mikki. I think I am kind of awesome. I'll be friends with anyone. :)
  • jdawgs0314
    jdawgs0314 Posts: 34
    Options
    welcome aboard. i am faily new here myself. feel free to add me.
  • MalayanTiger
    Options
    Add me, if you wish! I'll help ya stay motivated!