Awesome Diet Cookbook

Options
I found this really cool Paleo eBook Cookbook with over 350 delicious and nutritious recipes. "The paleolithic diet is a modern nutritional plan based on the presumed diet of Paleolithic humans. It is based on several controversial premises, the most important of which are: first, that human genetics have scarcely changed since the dawn of agriculture, which marked the end of the Paleolithic era, around 15,000 years ago; second, that modern humans are adapted to the diet or diets of the Paleolithic period; and, third, that it is possible for modern science to discern what such diets consisted of." (Wikipedia). This eBook with pictures showed me a bunch of great tasting recipes for a pretty low price of 27 dollars. It was on sale when I got it but I think the sale is still going on. 27 dollars was a small price to play for the weight I've been loosing/how great I've been feeling. Here's the link:
http://bit.ly/1f6kRXK
FYI: I included the definition because at first I had no idea what a Paleo Diet was :P

Replies

• jodyrew
    jodyrew Posts: 6
    Options
    Well, first of all, you might want to decide what type of diet you would go for. There are TONS of diet program to choose from, so basically, you have to choose what diet you are trying to achieve. If you haven't decided on one yet, have you heard about Paleo Diet. It's not just all about diet, but a lifestyle. Try and find about it more. Incidentally, I wrote a book about it ( as well as a website.) I do hope you'll find the diet that suits you well. :)