NSV

Options
DunnaStunna
DunnaStunna Posts: 22 Member
So yeah. You know what I did today? I went shopping and I bought shirts for work, in a size LARGE!!! Do you understand how exciting that is?!?!?!?! I'm a big girl up top so shirts are always a challenge. I literally went in the store and did even know what size I would wear because I haven't bought new clothes in so long. I just started with the large section and it fit!

Just a reminder that everyday counts, even when it's not the "perfect" day. Even we you eat way too much pizza and drink a soda or whatever your fix is. Every day that you wake up and make an effort you are one day closer to your goal. If I can do it so can you! Keep it goin guys.

Replies

• Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Well done, honey. Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!

(I experienced the same phenomenon recently and loved it!)
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Well done x

I went shopping last weekend for new gym outfit as running out of things that stay up, and bought size 14 bottoms and size 12 top (UK), so pleased. Was going to try and hold out longer but was getting dangerous.. such a fab feeling.

My nsv today was I needed a belt and so put on the one I always usually wear and it wasn't even remotely close to being useful. I was actually shocked.
  • BekkahS1552
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! I'm have a similar body composition and I can't imagine being able to wear a Large... that gives me a lot of hope! :smile:
  • kbtommi
    kbtommi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job, wtg! :drinker:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Go slim!!
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    That's a great NSV! And I loved how you were encouraging others.
  • lilotito
    lilotito Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I'm looking forward to go buying new clothes and find out my new size :)
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Tried on a pair of shorts that were uncomfortably tight last month. Loose now :)
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    That's great :smile:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    So happy for you.
    Cindy
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    well done!!!!
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I bought four bras today. FOUR! It's always been a two week long ordeal to even find ONE that fit, and today I got FOUR. I'm quite giddy about it, I totally understand where you're coming from!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up the good work.
  • schafmom
    schafmom Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So yeah. You know what I did today? I went shopping and I bought shirts for work, in a size LARGE!!! Do you understand how exciting that is?!?!?!?! I'm a big girl up top so shirts are always a challenge. I literally went in the store and did even know what size I would wear because I haven't bought new clothes in so long. I just started with the large section and it fit!

Just a reminder that everyday counts, even when it's not the "perfect" day. Even we you eat way too much pizza and drink a soda or whatever your fix is. Every day that you wake up and make an effort you are one day closer to your goal. If I can do it so can you! Keep it goin guys.
    That is wonderful!!!! Doing the happy dance for you!
  • ummyasminah
    ummyasminah Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Can't wait until I can fit into normal sizes!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Clothes are the BEST NSV!!!
  • meg_balh
    meg_balh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ahhh that is so exciting!! congratulations! I can't wait for that moment that I can put a large shirt on without it suctioning around me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!