I'm hitting the restart button:)

Hi! I'm Kate.. I'm 25 and am tired of feeling down about myself all the time. So, I decided its time for a change. I'm looking for some additional support.

PS... I am a sarcastic person with the ability to be very direct when I feel its needed! :)

Replies

• Feel free to add me. Always looking for more support and I am on here very regularly.
  • marykator
    marykator Posts: 20
    Request sent :)
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    This is my second go round on MFP... and I love it. The friends and support you will find here are amazing. Feel free to send me a request if you want. :flowerforyou:
  • GohanJKA
    GohanJKA Posts: 66
    You can add me as well. I log in daily and more support is always welcome.
  • marykator
    Requests sent.. thanks:)
  • courtney123180
    courtney123180 Posts: 86 Member
    i just restarted last week too :) and i love sarcastic people, woohoo :) oh, and if you're a smart*ss, thats a bonus lol
  • I'm restarting as of today. Feel free to add me. I would love the support as well!!
  • add me too ^^ I m lonely in my journey
  • Would love to be friends! My second go round too :(
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Hii, I feel the same way. I've just turned 24 and am also sick of the way I look. I've put on so much weight but today is day one of my fresh start. I'll send you a request anyways, can never have too much support :) x
  • marykator
    You guys are AWESOME!
  • JessaAnn407
    JessaAnn407 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm restarting this again! It helped me loose 60 pounds last year, and then I lost motivation. I came back and realized this was what I needed, a community that would be willing to give me tough love when I need it! Feel free to add me!
  • KaylaBeers
    KaylaBeers Posts: 5 Member
    The restart button is starting to look damaged in my life but i press it anyway! Starting today Im setting up a new diet plan and exercise and will help support anyone who needs it. As someone familiar in the ways of trial and error , i will be happy to support anyone just trying to feel good again!
  • Restarting, rebooting anyone feel free to add me!!:wink:
  • marykator
    Thank you.. requests sent!
  • nattydark
    nattydark Posts: 1 Member
    Hi,

Loving the support and positivity of this group.

I am 35 and realizing that what I have done in the past no longer works. I need to get serious and start from scratch!

Looking for friends and comrades who can support and make me laugh with honesty. A little about myself: I am 5'4, love to talk, laugh and eat.

Also if anyone has any suggestions for low impact workout right now. Injured the knee so running is out.

Thank you,
    laraaerin
  • AshleyRoseVii
    AshleyRoseVii Posts: 6 Member
    I am recently restarting as well, and I am also very sarcastic! haha. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • marykator
    Love all the love!
  • dixieracer27
    dixieracer27 Posts: 79 Member
    Added you.
  • redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Katie... 26... on daily.

request sent!