Your favorite healthy cooking websites?

Options
If you had to pick your favorite(s) healthy cooking/recipe website that helps you maintain your healthy ideal weight, what website would it be? I'm trying to find some healthy cooking websites and wondering what others go to websites are for recipes.

Replies

• Zoe_lifts
    Zoe_lifts Posts: 120 Member
    Options
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    ohsheglows

chocolatecoveredkatie
  • TheNamelessOnesWife
    TheNamelessOnesWife Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like http://civilizedcavemancooking.com
    Part of why I like this site, is that it crosses over with other websites and their best recipes all the time. George Bryant does a lot of leg work to add neat stuff.

You can even sign up your email for shopping lists and recipes (which can be handy but he will email you almost everyday which is a turnoff).
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I love pintrest.. search for almost anything. Type in any ingredients you have, add the word healthy, low fat what ever and voila, choices a plenty.

Check it out...

Cindy
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com, ideas off of Pinterest, and AllRecipes.com.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    TheKitchn has nice recipes and I like smitten kitchen too. Thestonesoup contains five-ingredient recipes.
  • weathergiiirl
    Options
    Definitely just Pinterest. I find all of my lean/healthy recipes on there. I think it's easier than relying on just a select few individual websites. I've found the most amazing and simple recipes on there!
  • Hiennn
    Hiennn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I read a lot of food blogs, even the not so healthy ones, and try to figure out how to manipulate the recipe to fit my macros. I find that some of the "skinny" recipes out there are not that great tasting and not worth the calories. Here are some great food blogs I use:

simplyrecipes.com
    nomnompaleo.com
    chowstalker.com
    foodwishes.blogspot.com
    food52.com
    steamykitchen.com

Happy cooking!
  • marionpurple
    marionpurple Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    spark recipies
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm a diabetic, so I use Linda's Low Carb a lot. She's got some really good stuff.

http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb
  • louwho34
    louwho34 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use skinnytaste all the time. It is my go to website.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com

steamykitchen.com ...... a lot of Asian ...... videos make it easy

graciouspantry.com

cookinglight.com

delish.com

budgetbytes.com

(browse & enjoy :drinker: )
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    www.allrecipes.com
  • AnelDB
    AnelDB Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like Ambitious Kitchen. Beautiful pictures. Not everything is super low fat, but blondies made with garbanzo beans instead of flour are yummy. Lots of great filling and non-traditional recipes for all (or no) diet types.