Need supportive friends

Options
Hello. My name is Tiffany and I just had my first beautiful baby. Now I just need to work on getting rif of this weight I put on. I have always been chubby as a girl when I was told I had under active thyroid when I was twelve. Now I want to get healthy so I can pass good habits to my daughter when she gets older. So I need friends who are committed and can show support as I start this journey. I lost 53 pounds in the past with weight watchers and have gained most of it back. I now need to lose 63 and I know I Can do this....!

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your first that's super exciting! That's amazing that you've lost the weight before too, you can definitely do it again. I love teh community here, feel free to add me!
  • RosaLaRose
    RosaLaRose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So excited for your first baby. I too am looking for support. I have just moved from NY to CA. Please feel free to add me. Knowing that you lost so much before just shows that you can do it. You have a wonderful attitude and I know you can do it!!

:smile:
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Feel free to add me! I could always use more friends too!!
  • Aim4skinnyjeans
    Aim4skinnyjeans Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. I think you'll find MFP to be as motivating as I do. Take a look at the "Success Stories" especially the ones with pics--talk about inspiration. Add me, we can help each other. I have 68lbs to lose and I KNOW we can BOTH do it!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me! :]
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the baby.

My name is Kenisha & I am on a life-style change, I got about 70 pounds I would like to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • corky90
    corky90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    congrats on your baby!!!! I to am looking for support I lost 30 lbs last year and gained it all back so I need to lose 60 lbs feel free to add me
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I see that you have mini goals and that will help you. However I think once you reach your goal of 155 you might have to make another goal since you want to get rid of the loose belly and 155 will not be the answer. Avoid making excuses and commit to a healthy way of living.
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I see that you have mini goals and that will help you. However I think once you reach your goal of 155 you might have to make another goal since you want to get rid of the loose belly and 155 will not be the answer. Avoid making excuses and commit to a healthy way of living.
    well I didn't want to get to small because when I was at 180 I didn't have hardly any belly at all because I'm a bit taller. If I'm not happy with how I look at 155 I will definitely change the ultimate goal
  • novespecial
    novespecial Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good Luck you know what you need to do since you already did it once. I am also a ww who is thinking about switching over here completely. Seems to be a great place and the cost is right :) feel free to add me.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new baby, feel free to add me!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Congratulations!! I think it really helps you reach your goals when you've achieved this before:)
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 40 lbs total, but 22 since beginning of May. I'm dealing with an elimination plan to figure out food allergies. I was so sick that I cut all the allergens out and started dropping weight like crazy. I have about 100 to go.