One year later and 60 lb gone.

Options
A3L7
A3L7 Posts: 10 Member
Last week I hit one year on MFP and always told myself at this point I would post a before and after.

It's been an incredible year and REALLY not that hard! The hardest part was sticking to it at first without seeing much results. My goal has been 1200 calories a day, but I typically net about 1200-1500. I cannot talk about this app enough to everyone I talk to about weight loss. I haven't deprived myself of anything, and exercising regularly feels AWESOME.

I started at 213.8 lb, now I'm at 153.2 (I always told myself I'd never tell anyone I was ever 213 lb!!). I'm 5'8.

Just wanted to shared! I'd love to see everyone else's before and afters. :)

2iFHXARInh9q5nBYDsCG7Rdj9bMKov3rZ2cOUObK4gQ=s460

Replies

• stephanne13
    stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    WTG!! That's just beyond awesome!
  • Suzanuh
    Suzanuh Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! You look great!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!
  • sammama5
    sammama5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, and so happy in both your before and after shots. Simply Beautiful!
    My goal is 155, but I get discouraged and think I'll never make it. I have similar stats and I love seeing that it can be done! Thanks for posting!
  • reddog0232
    Options
    you look GREAT !!!! keep it up. I love this app also. I started Jan 26, and down 20 pounds. 10 more to go. I use this app , FITBIT, and FITBIT scale. Best money spent !!!!
  • FeedTheWolf
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • sadiebea25
    sadiebea25 Posts: 72
    Options
    Amazing! You're beautiful! You had similar stats to me (I'm 5'9, starting at 215, now 205) and I'd I'm giving myself a year to lose 50 lbs. You're an inspiration!!
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! ^ 5 !!!!
  • A3L7
    A3L7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, and so happy in both your before and after shots. Simply Beautiful!
    My goal is 155, but I get discouraged and think I'll never make it. I have similar stats and I love seeing that it can be done! Thanks for posting!

Thank you! Please do not get discouraged, you're SO close. The hardest part is over for you. :) I hit so many plateaus along the way , just have to keep going! You're doing awesome.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful. I'm also 5'8" and started at 215 so you give me hope :)
  • ritabrienfit
    ritabrienfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job.
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful!
  • NonDebutante
    NonDebutante Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I have to say, though, you're adorbs in both your "before" and "after" pics. :-)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    you look great, major difference!
  • Jaceface27
    Jaceface27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    congrats! great work and for staying dedicated!
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • Soccermomtmo
    Soccermomtmo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are too cute! Congrats on sticking with it and thanks for posting pics and your story to help motivate those of us earlier on in our journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!