Looking for motivational friends with open diaries!

Options
I would like anyone to add me who has their diary open to their friends! I want to see how others are losing weight and working towards their goal! Add me as a friend, I can use support!

Replies

• fitfor26
    fitfor26 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me! :)
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open, ive used this site to loose almost 60 pounds
  • JoeyFrappuccino
    JoeyFrappuccino Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, I'm not losing weight but still have fitness goals I'm working towards.
  • kbshannon
    kbshannon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It's good to see other's ideas for meals and try them out. Add me, and I will add you. :)
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and always willing to give and receive ideas and opinions on fitness and food choices!!! Everyone can feel free to add me!!
  • Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me♥
  • emilydavid7
    emilydavid7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, welcome aboard :)
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for friends too, so I'll send a request. =)
  • pankrazzle
    pankrazzle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sure thing. Marvel at the huge mug of coffee and cream I have every morning with some portuguese cheese!
  • TheLoneButler
    TheLoneButler Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Positivity and a great network are key to success.

Feel more than welcome to add me, I will be sure to check up on you regularly as everyone knows the task is easier when there are many hands. Keep strong and stay motivated!
  • YollaDCgirl
    YollaDCgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey anyon is welcome to add me too. We are all in need of some support and motivation...
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Added you! :)
    I'm in the awkward lose weight/maintain/gain muscle part of my journey.. but I think my open diary should be helpful! :)
  • caiitlinz
    caiitlinz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more motivation (and accountability ;) )
  • zoe2434
    zoe2434 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I keep my diary open and I'm always looking for some reliable friends!
  • lisawilliams007
    lisawilliams007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. On another note, my Weight Watchers scale seems to be bonkers. Anyone have a good recommendation for an accurate scale?
  • josiemarie982
    josiemarie982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! You can add me if you want, I'm on here everday. Good luck to ya!:flowerforyou:
  • jenniferleehenson
    jenniferleehenson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree. I love to see other people's diaries for meal ideas and to see what is working for them. Add me!
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Open diary here - active, positive, and motivational.
  • mvedwards87
    Options
    You can totally add me! The more the merrier! I'm a little over halfway toward my goal and I could always use more friends for support and accountability :D