What's your favorite songs to workout to?

Options
Music motivates me when I workout, it gets me amped, I add new songs to play when I exercise all the time, what songs do you think are good for a workout? Any suggestions

Replies

• flbeachbuddy
    flbeachbuddy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like oldies, I bought the "Sweating to the Oldies" DVDs but haven't cracked them yet - plan to this weekend. Also, hip hop and salsa/ spanish station music is very good- I can barely sit still when I turn to that station. I also like it to "practice" listening to spanish.

Great idea! Have fun!
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    Ol Skool SALSA..............AgoSALSA............SalSABOR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I use Pandora radio on my iPhone and set it to the "Today's Top Hits". Most songs usually have a great beat to help me keep moving.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it but the horrible pop music they play in the gym is good for me...:grumble:
  • fit4lifeministries
    Options
    If you had asked me 4 years ago when I was 304lbs, I would have said my favoirte workout was eating a bag of hotwings and drinking some Mt. Dew. Now, after 154 lb weight loss, my favorite workout is: 3.5 mile run, 30 minutes of superset cardio weights (chest, back and arms), and then 10 minutes of cool down cardio with a little ab work built in.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    i do all the pop junk. Rihanana "what my Name"
    katy Perry Fireworks
    Miley Cyrus "fly on the wall"
    Brittany Spears ;Hook Up"
    and plenty of other embarrassing songs :)
  • fit4lifeministries
    Options
    Favorite songs to workout depends on the part of the workout that I'm in. Anything with a good beat, steady lyrics and then a nice relaxing finish for the cool-down.
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    Oh no question about it, my #1 fav is Eye of the tiger by Survivor!!!! :happy:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    My fav song on my Ipod is Mark Wahlberg "Good Vibrations" haha....I know, I know, but it gets me pumped!
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry is on loop at the moment. Otherwise its Extreme or the cult.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Pandora is great, I also play Slacker radio sometimes
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    & I must say those are good upbeat workout songs, Pop, Hip hop & yes even "good vibrations",lol, I have some of those, a big variety of songs too pretty much with an upbeat, try to workout with "pump up the jam" by technotronic, or Black eyed peas & a lil' slow for the workout cooldown like some Rhianna or something like Katy Perry , 80's music is cool too, Tnx for sharing, keep the song suggestions coming =]