Round 2 on MFP

Options
Hello all! Several months back I used MFP. I'm returning for a 2nd time at my all time heaviest so I am more determined than ever to lose this weight. I would love to have more accountability partners if anyone would like to add me as their friend. I promise I'll do the same. Hope everyone has a great week!

Replies

• emmanap91
    emmanap91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing, re-started about a month ago at my lifetime highest weight but have been more lax this time around. I'm down about 4-5 pounds, but it's slowed down lately.

I'd be happy to be your friend :)
  • Brainiak20
    Brainiak20 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    We all do the start and stop thing. I started this...then "forgot about it." Back again and I think the key is to be religious on the logging. I downloaded the app to my phone which seems to help quite a bit. (I have a reminder to log my meals.)

Welcome back! :smile:
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I didn't make permanent life changes the last time. I think I'm better set up for long term success this time, we'll have to see. Good luck!
  • GThibz
    GThibz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    welcome back, wishing you the best in your journey. I have been on and off for the last few years but this time I am determined to reach my goal!
  • clayswife13
    clayswife13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Round 2 for me too! I think life got busy for me and I got lazy with my tracking and eating...not back to my heaviest but was well on my way back when I decided to make changes. Anyone is more than welcome to add me! I have added to OP.

:)
  • SexySelah
    SexySelah Posts: 4
    Options
    This is my fourth time and I'm running out of usernames :) I can only maintain control when I'm logging religiously everyday. Sent you a friend request.