Goodbye baby belly!

I'm very new to all this. Have decided the time has come to get rid of that baby weight. I have 5 kids and the 'baby' is now 13 so I think I've made excuses long enough!
Planning on loosing around 50 pounds and would welcome advice and the odd kick up the backside along the way :smile:

Replies

• mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Hey how are you doing?

I am also trying to lose the baby belly as well but mine are 2 and 1. I gained a total of 100 pounds with both of them. I am not happy with where I am at. so feel free to add me and we can do this together!! I also just started a group on here for 100 miles in june. feel free to join us. I feel that if I have a goal I am more likely to try to get it lol.
  • xxsarah349xx
    xxsarah349xx Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there :happy:

Thanks for the welcome, like I said, I'm new to this but something seems to have clicked in my head and I'm ready to go for this big stylee!
  • cohare55
    cohare55 Posts: 3
    Sounds like your ready!! Me too Ive been struggling for a while... lost all the baby weight but when my duaghter was eight gained a lot.. never really been happy since then.. felt on top of the world two years later with an active lifestyle and 60 pound weight loss..... have all the right foods but just not eating them....
  • I'm with you on the baby weight! I had twin boys last July and have gained all 30 pounds of my pregnancy weight back :(
  • karenohare2
    karenohare2 Posts: 7 Member
    Me too!!!! I had my 1st 12 years ago and my fourth and last, last year. I've 30+ lbs to loose. 5 weeks ago I started an exercise class. I'm going 3 times a week. It's called ViPR, mostly strength training with some cardio. It's quite a tough class, like I come out drenched and red faced but I have not lost one solitary lb. I am feeling a slight difference in clothes but thought I'd see some drop in weight as I am being careful.
    After trawling through MFP forums all yesterday and today I've decided to drop to 1300 cals + 300 cals per class. What do you guys think? I'm 40 next week, I weigh 168 (12 stone) and would like to drop 30 lbs. I dont know how to work out TDEE...Do you girls?
    Thanks for reading. The girl who runs my class has asked to see my diary in a few days to see how 'clean' my diet is.:laugh: :laugh:
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    I'm trying to lose the baby belly too! I had twins Jan. 2012 and really need to get this extra weight off. I also have four older kids and was able to lose weight after having each of them but I'm having a hard time this time. I've been back at it for about a month and am not giving up this time. I would love to help motivate each other to lose the baby belly!!
  • karenohare2
    karenohare2 Posts: 7 Member
    This is great!