Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

People looking to achieve 30-50LBs weight loss?

Options
Hi all! I am sort of new to myfitnesspal and am looking for friends who are aiming to lose 50lbs too so we can struggle together ;) I am 18 and have a wedding coming up that I will be attending. I'd really like to feel confident in the dress I hope to buy which is in a smaller size and rid my "big girl" image I've had since childhood.

Feel free to add me, I am trying to find a team who have similar goals to me and maybe even share tips and advice with

Tabby :)

Replies

• misskj1988
    misskj1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost 21lbs before joining MFP but I wanted a fresh start and want to lose an additional 21-28lbs which would bring me close to a similar goal as you :)
  • tabsterr
    tabsterr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing progress so far! Maybe you could lend me a few tips? Lol Looking forward to the journey laid out ahead :)
  • Liopa2013
    Liopa2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The same here ) I need to lose about 50 lb and don't know how to start. I had some experience in last year, but It is difficult to start over again.