Am I too big for a bikini?

Options
1235»

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think you look fine in the bikini, but in think the one piece is a more flattering suit. It has nothing to do with your size or. How they fit you, I just think the one piece is cuter. But you look great either way.
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I like the vintage vibe of the one piece; but, honestly, you look great in both. Pick your favorite and have a blast at the beach! :drinker:
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Oh my lord. I just logged on to have a look at the comments.
    I really wasn't expecting so much love from you all.

Thank you so much. I can't even begin to tell you all how much confidence you've given me to go out there and own it.

For real. I'll be taking both swimsuits with me and hopefully doing them both justice.

Your comments remind me why I'm proud to be on this site.

I love you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Xx
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    You look great in both, so wear what makes you feel confident. But . . . just sayin . . . your tatas look phenomenal in that bikini.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    The bikini is the more flattering of the two; I think because you, like me, are shorter-waisted proportionally and one-piece swimsuits tend to highlight that. Either will look fine, but the two piece is the better looking suit.
  • ceh5h
    ceh5h Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can you fit your bits into your bikini? Then you're not too big for your bikini. If you can't, buy a bigger bikini.

You're not comfortable though. Would self-consciousness ruin your break? Go with what you feel best in, not with what you think people think you look best in.
  • wardamnirish
    wardamnirish Posts: 395
    Options
    Another vote for the bikini. There's no reason you shouldn't wear it with confidence.
  • Amy101975
    Amy101975 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! For real!
  • girlygirlnicole
    girlygirlnicole Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I don't think your to big, you still have a lovely feminine figure. Although I'd bin the all in one suit and use the bikini. For some reason the all in one makes you look bigger. For me personality I love the beach, going to the beach on holiday in the past it helped me accept myself and my body seeing everyone is different and still sexy no matter what Size unless hugely obese.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I think you look great..especially in the bikini. Wear whatever you feel more comfortable in though.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Either one is great!

But I do love the one piece on you. Its like a Marilyn Monroe feel to it.

But I would just bring both of them and rock them both girl! You look fab in both!
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    No you're definitely not, personally I'd bring both. You're going on a beach vacation, if it was me I'd be bringing 4-5 bathing suits lol
    I do prefer the bikini look on you, like a lot of people have already mentioned that one piece isn't as flattering.
  • marianb2001
    marianb2001 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Both look fantastic. I would go with the bikini just because you can. Rock it Girl!
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Too big for a bikini? Nope.
  • Sierrar73
    Sierrar73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In my opinion the only thing you need for a bikini body is a bikini.... and a body. You look great either way! Wear whichever one you are most comfortable in. If I had to pick I would say the bikini though :)
  • badbcatha05
    badbcatha05 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    No, definitely not to big for a bikini... go for it if you want.

FWIW, I think the one piece looks fabulous... very Marilyn Monroe.

Whichever you choose, you're going to rock it! Enjoy the get away!
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Nope
    I saw plenty of women on the beach yesterday who should not be in bikinis though.

If you have a body, you have a bikini body.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nope
    I saw plenty of women on the beach yesterday who should not be in bikinis though.

If you have a body, you have a bikini body.

QFT

69b8e-fat_brazilian_woman.jpg

Fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg

bikini-1.jpg

fatkini.jpg
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i think either suit is great but you do have a nice stomach that looks flattering in the 2 piece. plus it is a very well fitted and supporting bikini.
  • JennyHollyHansen
    Options
    bring both. a beach vacation you will need as many bathing suites as possible so you don't have to put a wet one back on.

Whatever you are wearing just wear it with a smile and own it. Some will love what they see and who cares what the others think!
    Have a great time!