not really new, but restarting and i need help!

Options
ploppersdf1
ploppersdf1 Posts: 89 Member
So yesterday marked my one year anniversary of my weight loss journey. I have become very complacent since the holidays, (which i know was a really long time ago) but here i am back again. i lost about 56 pounds and gained like 7 back. I need to get back on the horse but i need fresh faces in my feed. I would like to add new people to my friends list. anyone looking to help me out please just send a request. i'm looking for new people, as well as veteran weight loss journey goers. THANKS.

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Here to help!!!!! The Holidays were 6 months ago, lets get back on this horse. you'll feel better and better.

you CAN!

:)

Nancy
  • sjbctal
    sjbctal Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll be right there with you. Add me as friend
  • belovedbattle
    belovedbattle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also need help. All my friends from last time seem to be gone!
  • haniame
    haniame Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's a really great loss! I'm sure you'll get back on track! :)
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add as a friend 2!
  • karak80
    karak80 Posts: 19
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me :-)
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Count me in! The more the merry.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats on keeping 50LBS off!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Well it's great you decided to take the bull by the horns right away.

Welcome back and congratulations on your weight loss so far, your maintenance and your decision to face what you saw as a potential problem head on and immediately.

This all bodes well for your success.
  • louisenat
    louisenat Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in - sounds like you did a fantastic job last time!
  • katlynrose85
    Options
    I'm new here! Add me too!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    added you. been here a while.. still gonna be here for alot longer.. if not forever. =)

&& i dunno what holiday you are talking about but 7lbs isnt too bad!! you will get it right back off.. just get back to what you were doing before.

looking forward to cheering you on..

oh and AWESOME progress pics.
  • roadregrets
    Options
    I'm going to add you as well. I am in a similiar place, I had surgery in November and it completely threw me off my weight loss momentum! And then after the holiday I had a more demanding schedule. Anyway lets do it!! :)
  • Nazy1343
    Nazy1343 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    feel free to add. you can do it!!!
    Weight may be one of the only things in life we have the full power to control
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • shayshay1957
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I need the motivation!
    :heart:
  • trinacrick
    trinacrick Posts: 41
    Options
    Would love for you as well as others on this thread to add me! I am new to this site.....sync'd it up with mapmyrun as I am "starting over" also. I am a "do it myself" type and hoping trying something new....a community like this.....will be helpful.
  • terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I too am back for a second go-round. Gained back every pound that I lost :-( It's going to take me a while to do that again so I am likely to be here for ummm....ever? LOL. Feel free to add me. I'm active daily on here.
  • karrygirl2008
    Options
    Hi! i am new to this site, well sorta. I got motivated one day to change things up but had felt like I couldn't completely devote myself because I was breastfeeding. I stopped as soon as I started and I don't even have a good reason for it. I am a student and stay at home mom who needs support.
    It has been almost a month now since I quit nursing my boy. I went from 135 lbs to 147 lbs as of yesterday. I figure I can be specific about what i eat and exercise everyday. It is the best step I can do to help myself. Good luck in your journey! I wish you all the best!

I could use some support on this site. Feel free to add me.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I swear....a lot :ohwell: but feel free to add me if you'd like lol