Walk away the pounds with Leslie sansone

Options
I have the video walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone 3 mile abs(46 min). What should I label that as in my workouts? I was thinking walking but I really don't know. Any suggestions?

Replies

• ThinkInOregon
    Options
    When I have used her videos, I used the 'walking' designation. Not counting the warm-up/cool-down or stretching portion, use just the actual walking time and divide it by 3 miles to calculate the MPH to use. For simplicity sake since I don't want to pull out the calculator.... If your actual walk time is 30 min, and you have gone 3 miles, those are 10 minute miles. Divide that number into 60 minutes = 6 mph.

If I remember correctly, they work out to 4 mph.

Enjoy!
  • heather_dunphy
    heather_dunphy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will do that:-)
  • dekadai
    dekadai Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I put her workouts under light aerobics.
  • crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I always log them as just walking.
  • ashleyweatherholtzmathis
    Options
    I just log them as low impact aerobics and I always half the calorie burn mfp says i burned in the time period I did them... so say i worked out 28min doing the 2 mile, it ends up being 368 calories burned by mfp's automated burn, i half that so I type in that i burned 134... it keeps me from going over my calorie allotment and I know if I wanted to, I could eat almost all of those calories back, most times I don't though.