30 minutes a day, 21 days at a time...starts June 1

Options
It takes 21 days to change a habit. Then it takes another to keep it going. Starting June 1, 2014 ..pick a workout, join in the group. I Love 30 minute workouts and plan to start the 21 day fix June 1.
If you want motivation ....Join in and post your workout!!

Replies

• cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This is day 21 for me and can now ride a stationary bike for 30 minutes. On day one I could only do 3 minutes.
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Biking is the one thing I love . That is so awesome!!!
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Today was MMX P90X3. 30 minutes... I love this workout.!!!
    I can't wait to get 21 day fix...portion control and 30 minutes workouts.....Love my BB workouts!
  • icandoit63
    Options
    I got my 21 day fix in the mail. I am very excited to start this program on June 1...21 days of different 30 minute workouts :) Got to keep me motivated..
    This memorial weekend getting out on the bike!!!
  • streety26
    streety26 Posts: 4
    Options
    hello... i would love to do this how do i get the 21 day workout in the mail?
  • icandoit63
    Options
    You can order it off my site if you like.
  • blytheny
    blytheny Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I need this... I'm in! 3 days a week I'll be on the elliptical... the other 4 will be either a yoga dvd or JM 30 Day Shred. Thanks for the push! :smile:
  • icandoit63
    Options
    I need this... I'm in! 3 days a week I'll be on the elliptical... the other 4 will be either a yoga dvd or JM 30 Day Shred. Thanks for the push! :smile:
    That is awesome ,.....Did upper fix this morning ....got my 30 in at 430 ....
    What did you go today???
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Ok did lower fix for the first time. This is burning butter. Never worked my legs this way and feels like it is getting to the core of those legs :)
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Got my fix for the day Pilates :) I guess p90x3 did do something ....feeling my core
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Really happy for week 2 :) feeling great and very motivated ..how is everybody doing?