28 lbs later...

Options
When I began losing weight I thought there would be huge changes that I would notice, and others.
But 2 stone down, and I can hardly tell, let alone others :( Feeling really disheartened.

Replies

• MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Start taking measurements. How do your clothes feel? Are they looser? Keep at it - you are doing great!!!
  • Dalton1720
    Dalton1720 Posts: 104
    Options
    If you have a lot of weight to lose it might take others a bit longer to notice, but there is more to losing weight than just your actual body. Im sure you feel loads better! 2 stones is a great accomplishment and you should be so proud of yourself! I have lost 20 pounds so far and my co workers haven't said a thing. Its just the way it is sometimes. You're doing great and progressing. Thats what matters. (:
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!! Take measurements and progress pictures. Even if it's not a massive difference, there will be some!!
    Chin up chick. And a massive well done on losing 2 stone!!! x
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow you're almost exactly like me. I started with 121 to lose and have lost 28 so far. I don't notice as much difference as I'd hoped either. There's definitely a difference though. It's just hard to look at yourself objectively. Be proud of how far you've come,
  • Cookie_4
    Cookie_4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You're 28 lbs closer to your goal weight and that's a GREAT accomplishment!! I'm sure your clothes fit a bit more loosely and you have a little more energy and I'm sure your body thanks you for getting healthier. I know it's hard but keep up the good work. You (and others) WILL notice! :flowerforyou: