half way there

Options
i am over the moon about the fact i made it this far. i was a 3x size 22. i am now a large size 14. i am so happy i feel like crying. i allowed my obesity to swallow me and rule my life. i catch my hubby staring at me all the time. he tells me he loves me no matter what but i know he finds me more attractive at a healthier size. i feel more attractive too. it is almost surreal to have this new shape and size. i havent seen in over a decade. i havent updated my tracker but i lost about 55lbs. i am glad i made this change.

halfway_zpsf5862fac.jpg

Replies

• CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You must be so happy to be where you are.

Cindy
  • BekkahS1552
    Options
    That's awesome progress... you look fantastic and keep up the great work! :smile:
  • Northern_Girl12
    Northern_Girl12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work and keep us posted! I'm about where you started, thanks for sharing....helps to know its possible.
  • nofoodforthemood
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • jdmomof3
    jdmomof3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've erased about 20 years. Congratulations!
  • Tanukiko
    Tanukiko Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are doing so amazing.
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Huge change is so noticeable.I hope yo follow your footsteps...
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,781 Member
    Options
    You also lost about 25 years! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I know exactly how you feel, I am more than halfway to my goal too. I feel so much energetic and better options for shopping is always good. Keep it up!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I know exactly how you feel, I am more than halfway to my goal too. I feel so much energetic and better options for shopping is always good. Keep it up!

:flowerforyou:

^^this for me too:smile:
    Keep up the great work, and all the best as you whittle away at the other half of your goal!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Congrats looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!