New & Excited

Options
Hi Everyone:

So I've been doing MFP for about 5 days now and am truly enjoying the site. It seems like everyone here is so friendly and full of great advice and ideas. As with many, after years of going up and down the weight scale I'm ready to get rid of it once and for all and to make that lifestyle change. I'm looking forward to beng a part of your community!

Steph:bigsmile:

Replies

• steffier
    Options
    Hi Everyone:

So I've been doing MFP for about 5 days now and am truly enjoying the site. It seems like everyone here is so friendly and full of great advice and ideas. As with many, after years of going up and down the weight scale I'm ready to get rid of it once and for all and to make that lifestyle change. I'm looking forward to beng a part of your community!

Steph:bigsmile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph!:happy:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome Steph!! This is a great place - lots of good info and support.
  • drk7
    drk7 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Steph,

Welcome to MFP. This is the best place I have found to track meals, exercise and to get support and advice from all of us in the same boat, so to speak.

Good luck!!

Best,

Dana
  • steffier
    Options
    thanks all for the warm welcome!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: W E L C O M E :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome new friend!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    Hiya!!!
    Welcome to the party!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • KMahoney
    KMahoney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...

After many years of swearing I would never be so neurotic about my health that I would count every calorie, I am on day 3 of MFP and loving it so far. It's easy, the posts are supportive, and as much as I hate to admit it, I was wrong. It helps so much to log everything I put in my mouth... then I have a true number I'm held accountable to.

What is even greater is my older sister has just had her second child and never looked better (I mean even before the 2 kids) after going on Weight Watchers. She's tried to convince me to join but this is free and basically the same concept: HAVE OWNERSHIP TO WHAT YOU EAT.

I'm loving it so far; we'll see how my weight loss goes. Looking forward to being part of the MFP community.

~KMahoney
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome and it looks like you are off to a nice start.

65461.png
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Welcome...you're gonna love it!
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome! This place is the bomb! :flowerforyou: