Amazing you look beautiful;!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats!
  • karenlloydjames
    karenlloydjames Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done:smile: . Must have been very difficult with your health challenges. Full of admiration for you.
  • TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just WoW!!! That's great!
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Absolutely phenomenal! You had everything against you medically and still rose to the top! You are truly an inspiration to myself and everyone on this site!

I'm going to send you a friend request because you're absolutely amazing!!

:smile:
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, congrats on losing 70 lbs.
  • Alsvic
    Alsvic Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!!

Carful you may have to start selling tickets to that gun show.

I do have one question. With your history of health issues, do you fell better when you wake up in the morning after losing 70 pounds?
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yes i feel loads better in the morning( except for lower back pain sitting on my butt for 20 years my back really didnt bother me as much as its usually movement/stability issues) my back doesn't go out as much with stronger core but i still get compression type pain? But other than yes massive improvements. I have LOADS more energy. I'm still not a morning person, probably never will be but I can literally hop right out of bed now in the morning hehe ( or if im feeling extra goofy in the morning I will startle my husband by barrel rolling out of bed just to confuse the hell out of him :D ).

Started the 30 day ab challenge this month and i'm able to get them done in bed before i even get up ( which is a bonus, i cant do sit ups n crunches off the floor, its a tad painful, but i do sit ups on the bed and crunches on a pilates/yoga ball ). 1 year ago I think i would of thrown objects closest to me at anyone suggesting i do such and thing then promptly went back to sleep for several more hours :P

I didn't realize ppl were still commenting on this post :D Figured it was dead and stale

thanks all you have given a huge smile to this old face :D
  • cebelton
    cebelton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Congrats to you!!!!
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look awesome!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!