Favorite Exercise DVD's

Options
What are yours?
Right now my favorite is Marisa Tomei: Core & Curves. It doesn't sound like much, but it packs a lot into a short amount of time. Her trainer, Key Son is actually the one leading the workout and it uses a small toning band. My DVD came with it, but you can also loop a longer training tube and use that. There are balance exercises, crunches (OUCH!!!), stretches, plank variations. It was worth the $ (and I'm cheap!).
Catniss

Replies

• joyfulmommaof2
    joyfulmommaof2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I like the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels. The one you have sounds great. I am gonna check it out!
  • jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone's "5-Day Slim Down" and "Walk Away The Pounds" are getting me by for now as I'm still recovering from a broken leg. I'm getting a great workout by using basic moves that are easy on the body; and they're aiding my physical therapy. I can't wait to heal enough that I can try something more challenging!
  • Temperantia
    Options
    Nell McAndrew Ultimate Challenge, Cardio Core and Stretch & Peak Energy (Although they are all pretty much the same!)
    30 Day Shred
    10 Minute Solution Fitness Ball
    Tracy Anderson
    Pump It Up - Burn it, lose it

I just bought The Firm - Bootcamp Maximum Calorie Burn...it's sooo American >_<
  • MilfShakeIt
    MilfShakeIt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite is the Leslie Sansone "Walk away the Pounds" DVD's. I use them every.single.day.

I am in the process of buying one or two new ones every week until I have pretty much all of them just so I don't have to listen to her say the same thing everyday. I also want to try the new Zumba Fitness DVD's. I do try to fit others in every so often like Hip Hop Abs and Turbo Jam.
  • amandakay23
    Options
    I also like the 30 day shed! Today will be my 4th day. Any idea how many calories are burnt doing the beginner level one to its full capacity?
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Zumba!!! It is the best! Move your body, shake it - shake it! :happy:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels all the way....
  • ropedancer
    Options
    I like Ana Caban's Quick Start Pilates for weight loss. It's not the most intense DVD but it made me learn to really appreciate pilates.
  • maher2006
    maher2006 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I just started Leslie Sansone's 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk and I absolutely love it..after learning the moves, i listen to my mp3 player while doing it so i can have some better music :)
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I love 10 Minute Solutions Knock Out Body - a kickboxing workout.... and I really feel the burn with the 10 Minute Solutions Kettlebell workout.
  • amethystprincess
    amethystprincess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am going to be trying 30 day Shred tomorrow. I will have to see how it goes. I am hoping for a good work out using it.
  • where can you download free ones?
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm really tempted to buy Davina Mccalls new fitness DVD - it's had some brilliant reviews.... can anyone on MFP recommend this?
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i have all of davinas other ones and she really makes you work,i will be buying the new one if its anything like the others!
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I read a really good review on her new DVD on Amazon today - AMAZING review in fact, a full blown essay - me thinks it must be good to go through all the effort of writing up a review like that! I am sooooooo tempted. I love Davina and have heard good stuff about all of her DVD's. I think i'm going to go for it ! I need all the help i can get after pigging out a bit toooooooooo much on the choccies at Xmas!! (whoops!!!)
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have several videos that I alternate between and love all of them. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred for a year now and the Tamilee stuff for two years. Still not tired of them. I've just upped the weights over time.

JM 30 Day Shred
    JM Shred It with Weights
    JM Yoga Melt Down
    JM Burn Fat Boost Metabolism
    Tamilee Webb Tighter Assets
    Tamilee Webb I want THAT Body
    Taebo Advanced (old version)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options