starting again/insanity

Options
Just started using this app again and im on day 2 of insanity and looking for insanity buddies :)

Replies

• HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just started week 6 of Insanity of my third run through it all!

Go hard!
  • GiGisGreat
    Options
    After losing 50 a few years ago, crept up 35 again this horrible winter. Faced the scale today!! Here I go again, not giving up at age 61 !!
  • katexlouisex
    Options
    I did insanity a while ago for a month but then missed a few days and just have up.this time I'm determined to do the full 60 days :)
  • mikejsmith87
    mikejsmith87 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm starting insanity (again, after failing to make it past the first month about a year ago) today. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday too!!!
  • iamMLH
    iamMLH Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a P90X3/Insanity Combo. Good luck to everyone, and feel free to add me if you need motivation or want to give it!
  • chelsfelt
    chelsfelt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Started Insanity yesterday, but started with plyometric circuit instead of the fit test. I just finished 6 weeks of T25 but got sick of it and the fact that I saw absolutely no results on the scale at all so I figured I would switch to a program that burns more calories and is slightly more cardio based than the strength-based T25. I also think T25 was a bit easier than Insanity seeing as how I'm sore after day 1 even though I've been consistently working out for 6 weeks.

The point is... I just started Insanity as well and I'm excited :)
  • Chronicle113
    Chronicle113 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I did insanity for a while. Started switching up a little. Also, P90X, T25 and now I'm doing Fitness Blender which will wear you out. lol