People often ask for a 7 daily meal plan...here you go

Options
Hi there,

I know a lot of people are always asking questions about daily meal plans and wonder what are some good healthy options for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner...

Here is a VERY helpful website that breaks down the foods we should be eating. Copy/Paste the following link

http://www.50millionpounds.com/pdf/50MMPoundChallenge.pdf

I've been at this for 7 months now NOT following this plan (but eating very similar meals), and I still found some helpful info as I just read through the pages....hope it helps others too.

Replies

• lduplessis
    Options
    This is a great reference, thank you so much for posting. :)
  • Zurichnee
    Zurichnee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link! I've saved a copy to my computer and am going to print one out for myself. I've seen this guy on Rachael Ray and he always seems to make sense.
  • jtfish112
    jtfish112 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Great plan. Thanks so much for posting!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Yeah, I really liked the website. He's not saying to do anything crazy. You don't have to follow some weird fad diet; it's just about watching your portions and eating smart.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    thanks
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    The 50 Million Pound Challenge is by Dr. Ian Smith who is on VH1s Celebrity Fit Club. He is also responsible for the Fat Smash Diet that you may have heard of. It's good to see his ideas being applied here. I continue to use the detox phase of his Fat Smash diet to jump start my weight loss.
  • sandyjabs
    Options
    Thank you for posting. :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later reading! :bigsmile:
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Bumping for later reading ...Thanks :)
  • mysteryfoxes
    Options