Workout every day club

Options
Who here works out every day? I've noticed my mood has improved and I feel much less tired in the morning.

Working out rocks!

Replies

• langs2
    langs2 Posts: 3
    Options
    i agree, even if it's only a small work out I feel so much better when I work out every day!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to. Yesterday was my rest day, but I did 15 minutes on the treadmill.
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Who here works out every day? I've noticed my mood has improved and I feel much less tired in the morning.

Working out rocks!

YES!! It is true! It kills the sluggish day and gives me more energy!!
  • AHASRADA
    AHASRADA Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've been working out daily since last April 2013, and in that year I've probably missed less than 10 days. It keeps my energy level up, keeps the momentum going. it also increases the amount I can eat, which is almost as important :)
  • nicjustine
    nicjustine Posts: 37
    Options
    I try! It's difficult now with it being finals week, but I run or at least walk 5 days a week and lift occasionally. Even on rest days I try to squeeze in some yoga. The effects being active are amazing!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I do! I've been working out just about every day since last summer and I feel great! I even workout while on vacation. I mainly speed walk for miles, lift weights and do calisthenics. When I have the time I try to get a light workout in the morning and a more intense workout a couple of hours after dinner.

I take an active rest day about every 10 days and it usually consist of a gentle walk around the neighbourhood or a Pilates workout (dvd or on my Reformer).
  • Sharonmdenham
    Sharonmdenham Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have been riding my stationary bike every single day since January, lost 41 pounds so far, and now I joined the gym last Sunday. I plan on going to the gym every night and continuing riding my bike every morning. Too much? Nah, I get to watch cable TV at the gym on the cardio equipment and enjoy the me time;)
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My body hates me when I don't do at lest a little something everyday. I lift 4 days a week, and usually run 2 or 3. The intensity varies from week to week, so that I avoid overtraining or injuries.
  • MagdaSea
    MagdaSea Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I really began to focus on fitness since February of this year. Think I've missed 10 days since then. There are days when my body needs a rest but then I just end up stressing that I've broken the habit.
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    So wonderful to hear you guys
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It would be amazing to lift every single day, but alas I leave at least 48 hours in between training the same muscle group. And I despise cardio, but I will do it if I am absolutely bored to death.