PICTURE: Struggling to Find My Own Inspiration

Options
I started my weight loss journey long ago. To be honest, I do not think there has ever been conscious time in my life that I have NOT been on a "weight loss journey". I have been finding it difficult to stay consistent. So, today I decided I would compare 3 photos of myself. After looking at them, I am starting to regain some confidence. I told myself I would never share pictures like this-- but here I am. Hoping that I will become more motivated. The pics are bad quality.

del63n.jpg

Replies

• CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Wow- there's a really dramatic difference in those pictures! What a great reminder of what you have accomplished. Keep taking those photos and knowing that you can do it!
  • samanthannepstein
    samanthannepstein Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow- there's a really dramatic difference in those pictures! What a great reminder of what you have accomplished. Keep taking those photos and knowing that you can do it!

Thank you! It is appreciated. I need to continue to celebrate the successes, rather than the harp on the bad.
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    awesome job so far:smile:
  • bharris78
    bharris78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good job, big difference!
  • marathonmom72
    marathonmom72 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short and lose ground. You are doing a great job! And by the way, if you are going to keep the weight off, you will always be on a weight loss journey. This is for life. You can either keep it off, or put it back on. You are looking fantastic!!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Definitely gaining some serious ground! Keep on keeping on, you're getting there!
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look so awesome! You should most def be proud of yourself. Continue to be mindful of the journey. You will get there
  • samanthannepstein
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! This is exactly what I needed to feel inspired again. Just went to gym and kicked some major butt! I just kept reminding myself of the picture in the white shirt and how far I have come. Today I have learned that being my own motivation is key! And that having wonderful people, who are in similar situations cheer me on is essential! Thanks again!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That is an INCREDIBLE difference!!!! BE PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!! :):):) You are doing a great job!!!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    You can certainly tell the different! Celebrate yourself and your dedication to this process. Looking good, girl;)
  • headless1991
    Options
    You were beautiful in the beginning and you are beautiful now! Keep up the good work you have come a very long way!
  • samanthannepstein
    Options
    You can certainly tell the different! Celebrate yourself and your dedication to this process. Looking good, girl;)

Thank you!
  • samanthannepstein
    Options
    You were beautiful in the beginning and you are beautiful now! Keep up the good work you have come a very long way!

Keeping up with the work! Thanks!
  • samanthannepstein
    Options
    That is an INCREDIBLE difference!!!! BE PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!! :):):) You are doing a great job!!!

Thanks! When I saw them side by side.. I was a little shocked. I didn't realize the difference. It helped. :)
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    pleasurelittletreasure Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work!!
  • zuniguy
    zuniguy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow there is a really big difference, good job!
    P.S. I like your shirt :P
  • samanthannepstein
    Options
    Wow there is a really big difference, good job!
    P.S. I like your shirt :P

Lol! I love wearing super hero shirts when I work out. It makes me feel STRONG! :) haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!