Looking for friends who want to drop 30 pounds.

Options
AlisonML6
AlisonML6 Posts: 14 Member
I'm looking for friends who need/want to drop 30 pounds. I need motivation and support and I'm happy to give out some as well. :)

Replies

• bbleeks
    bbleeks Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in!! I have to run out now - nervous about going out to dinner - but would love to connect and help motivate each other! Look forward to chatting!! Billie
  • Libby283
    Libby283 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    My goal is 27 lbs, which may turn into 30 when I get close to my current goal weight.
  • AlisonML6
    AlisonML6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I have to run out now - nervous about going out to dinner - but would love to connect and help motivate each other! Look forward to chatting!! Billie
    Don't be nervous. You can make healthy choices eating out. Have fun!
  • PeggyR66
    PeggyR66 Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to join you guys! I was away for a bit (big mistake!) and have just started Eating Clean. I'd like to lose 30 by the time school starts again. (I'm a teacher.)
  • Keenan18
    Keenan18 Posts: 1
    Options
    YES! I'm about to enter my senior year of highschool and I didn't deal with the stressful nights of Junior year with the work load very well... Let's just say I turned to nutella for support one to many times. So Cool! Let's motivate each other!
  • jthomps123
    jthomps123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Have about 35 lbs to lose myself. Add me if you want!
  • tarabates310
    tarabates310 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    Feel free to add me.
    :smile:
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I Have 30-40 feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • fitsporation96
    Options
    Hi
    I have around 30 pounds to lose also, feel free to add me as a friend anyone.
  • wursula88
    wursula88 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm actually trying to lose 50 LBS and I have no one around me who can motivate and help keep me on track. I would love to join the group :)

Feel free to add. :flowerforyou:
  • MindyM80
    MindyM80 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60 pounds! i could use the encouragment as well. :bigsmile:
  • lethershine2
    Options
    I also want to lose at least 30 pounds but need support. The picture I posted is a reminder of the weight I want to get back to.