bye bye double chin(30 pounds down)

Options
Ok so these are diffrences in my 30 pound loss on my face great for starters :o)
(pics may be huge so sorry
before
2010-12-10161438.jpg

after
2010-12-15141513.jpg

Replies

• Jbwilson0708
    Options
    so kinda cut off some of the front of my face but you can see the neck im talking about right ??? i was like heck yes im looking hott !! hehehe (sorry feeling a little great right now)

and didnt know how to shrink them
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    No need to apologize.. That is a great acomplishment. I can't wait to get rid of my double chin too!!

That is awesome. Keep up the great work!
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Doing great and looking good keep it up
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    no matter what i do i cant get the darn things to shrink i even resized them in photobucket and recoppied the link ggrrr
  • Dagoob
    Dagoob Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great job!!!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    GIRL...Don't you dare apologize!!! You look awesome period and I can so see the difference!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

That is so awesome!!! :o)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    2010-12-10161438.jpg

2010-12-15141513.jpg

A tad smaller for you... :o)
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    thanks everyone so much :)
    @tara lol thank you for shrinking them im not so computer literate haha
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You look great, and I see a huge difference! Your complection is very clear now as well! Congrats!
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    great job! Heck my step dad calls me ninja turtle it hurts my feelings but makes me harder at the same time:ohwell:
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    great job! Heck my step dad calls me ninja turtle it hurts my feelings but makes me harder at the same time:ohwell:

aww well when you get this done you can say haha!! lol
  • dustiemorris
    Options
    thanks!:happy:
  • AshleySpring84
    Options
    I absolutely HATE my double chin and try to hide it in pictures the best I can...but it makes taking pictures a chore. Anyway, I cant wait for mine to be gone as well. Congrats! way to go!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    way to go! a remarkable difference! i feel that of the 20 pounds i've lost, about half of them have come off my face, so i am totally doing a happy dance with you! congrats!
  • materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is great! One of the things I dislike the most is my double chin. I didn't realize I was getting fat until in pics you can see the two moles under my chin starring back at me. I secretly worry that it will stay there with my body getting slimmer-thanks for the confidence that it too will shrink!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You are doing great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!