motivation

Options
lee112780
lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
I want to make this time different. I dont want to do weight watchers, medifast, pills, ect. I want to do it the hard way. I have 100 lbs to lose, and it seems like it's gonna take forever. How do people stay motivated? I always do well for awhile...and then I cheat once, and it turns into a train wreck almost every time. Then a wk later, Im back on the wagon...but when I binge, its bad. After my wedding, I gained 10 lbs in a wk..yep! Wedding cake..a ton of it.
So I have to keep at it, day in and day out.

Replies

• Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    HI,

I have more than 100 to lose, and I'm just like you. You really have to want it bad...I've been on that train wreck most of my life... I started back with MFP on 5/7/14 and am more determined than ever...when I feel that I want something sweet...I scream on here, and my MFP pals help me get through it. I do eat whatever I want, and don't deprive myself, but once that item is eaten...well then I depend on MFP to get me through..not eating another peice...which is my biggest challenge.

Currently my biggest issue for motivation is exercise, and that my dear I can't help you with, as I'm struggling with that as well :) But, I can sure go along side you! I'm good at logging in every day, and reaching out.. so you want a friend, add me :) Good Luck!
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hey. We can help each other out! I love working out, but cant stop at just one bite either .so all the working out in the world cant fix that lol
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need a lot of motivation too, I need to lose 66lbs (30kg) and I feel that it's so difficult >.<
  • dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello everyone, I need to lose about 90lbs I love to workout, but my eating habits suck. Always looking for friends to motivate and support each other. . Feel free to add .. Good luck everyone :smile:
  • Chronicle113
    Chronicle113 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I use music, exercise and basically self motivation to get where I'm at. I use to weigh 260lbs but now im 186 lbs. For food, you basically have to slowly transition into healthy foods. If you into it fast, you will feel the need to quit right then and there.