1 Year Annivarsary

Options
My 1 year Anniversary to my new healthy life just past on the 31st. In 1 year I am amazed with the progress I have made. I have lost 77lbs and countless inches. I went from a size 20 jeans to an 8/10, a 2XL top to a L, a 42D Bra down to a 38C, and a 2XL in yoga pants to a M. If that isn't amazing enough my fitness level has changed more then I could have ever expected. When I first started I could not do a standard pushup and could barely do 5 modified pushups and it took me 20 minutes to walk 1 mile. Now I am jogging a 10 minute mile and running 34 minute 5K races. I can do 30 standard pushups. Every day I am pushing myself to new limits. I am currently doing the insanity program and I was terrified to take it on but I am on day 9 and I am impressed at how well I am doing. I have 35 lbs to go until my goal and I am hoping to lose 20 of that doing insanity. I am always looking for new friends to help inspire and motivate each other on this journey. If you need extra motivation and encouragement send me a request. My profile picture is a before and after of the first year of my transformation. The before picture was taken less then a week before the start of my journey and the after was taken 2 weeks ago. If I can do this then anyone can. The only thing that can stop you from reaching your goals is yourself. Silence the voice that tells you that you can't prove it wrong.

Replies

• sassareno
    sassareno Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Such an inspiration. I hope to be in a similar spot in my 1-year mark (I'm about 85 days in). I'd love to be able to run a 5K, although my shorter term goal is to run a mile without stopping. Awesome job on your progress!
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic.
  • Nicolerd123
    Options
    That's awesome, Sarah, keep up the great progress!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Amazing great job
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Terrific job and it's great to read about how your activity level and accomplishments have changed!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done. What an achievement. You'll reach your goal in no time.:smile:
  • bkjk997
    bkjk997 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Congratulations on all your hard work! Thanks for sharing your story. You look gorgeous!
  • lccooper
    lccooper Posts: 12
    Options
    What an inspiration! you have done amazingly well! I hope to one day be posting about my success (long way off at the moment)!!!
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!