Ladies who started at 200+ pounds!

Options

Replies

• jenlinkitty
    jenlinkitty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness - do I need support as well lol!

I've been on and off this weightloss journey due to a garden variety of life events.

I started a couple years ago here (SW 224), and I had some GREAT progress (got down to193), but then life slapped me in the face and I gained some of it back.

Unfortunately, my family's version of coping with stress is through food... and you see how well that affects a diet LOL

My current SW is 215.
    CW 214
    GW
    Short term - 200,
    Long term -130 since I'm 5'0"

I wish the best of luck to everyone! :) Feel free to add if you please!
  • Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! Figured I would join in on this as well. More support is always great. I started this journey about a year ago. It's been a bit slow, but I have already done way better than any previous attempts at losing weight.

SW = 294
    CW = 244
    GW = I just want to see 199 at this point. I'll figure out my ultimate goal when I get to 199!
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    you can add me I started at 243 and am at 212 looking towards 167
  • ruthejp13
    ruthejp13 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    My highest was 237. I lost 10 pounds and kept it off for a year. Then I lost another 10 pounds and kept most of it off for a year. Then 6 months ago I started long term weight loss and I'm at 199 now. YEAH!!! My goal is to no longer be obese in a month.
  • PinkPanther318
    PinkPanther318 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am in there and just starting out pretty much. I really need some support. I really wanna be in onederland soon. I have about 88 lbs left to lose.
  • Knittinger
    Knittinger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started at 216, got down to 184 then had 5 weddings in one summer and went off the rails a bit....ended up back at 200 and am now pretty much starting over. Feel free to add me.
  • PlaidCaterpillar
    PlaidCaterpillar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am currently in the 200's and would love more friends with similar challenges. Send me a friend request :)
  • AustinJ12
    AustinJ12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just hit 275.
  • rahrah6459
    rahrah6459 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My highest weight ever was 297 about 20 years ago. I started my latest journey at 226.8 about a month ago and have lost 15 lbs. I wish it would come off as quickly as it seemed to go on! Could use all the support I can get. Please add me.
  • jenschroll
    jenschroll Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Started out at 264, have lost 93 in a littler over a year with 37 to go!
  • spendthatcash
    spendthatcash Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me!

Started at 242 lbs (my highest weight)
    Down to 230 lbs
    Started on MFP about 50 days ago
    My goal weight is 145 lbs, but I set mini goals of 30 lbs at a time

I log in daily and update my status as well. I love interacting w/ MFP users, best way to keep motivated!
  • madisonsmith1297
    Options
    I stared at 320, and now I am down to 255! Feel free to add me! I love making new friends on here!
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ..

I was 250 at my heaviest.

now at 177.

Goal is 130

I am 5'5 (:

Lets kick some butt!
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I started at 271lbs and am currently battling the 180's. Feel free to add me!
  • MalPal2
    MalPal2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    right there with ya babe. I'm at 200pounds.... heaviest ever! I was down to 165 a year or so ago... I gained it all back.
  • MalPal2
    MalPal2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    love what you said!
  • kalinalauritzen3
    kalinalauritzen3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 224 and went through hoops to find what works for me. I lost 30 pounds by eating a keto diet but switched over to calorie counting recently :) feel free to add me, anyone! We got this!
  • headless1991
    Options
    most I've ever weighed was 248 but I lost 30 lbs a couple years back and i keep gaining and losing 20 lbs. I'm now up to 239, was 243 a few days ago. I'm very short and doctor said my lowest healthy weight would be about 115. I'm looking to get to at least 150.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Stay strong and believe in yourself ladies! I love threads like these. Dont let shame, anger depression or feeling overwhelmed stand in the way of your goals. I think the mental beat downs I always gave myself was one of my biggest obstacles to losing weight. It's wonderful seeing such a supportive thread!
  • Back2Business4Real
    Back2Business4Real Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I've been using this site for about 5-6weeks now. Love all the inspiring stories and support.

SW: 223
    CW: 205
    I can't wait to be under 200lbs. Back in 2012 I got down to 201lbs then just stopped. I don't plan on doing that again. Once I see 199 I'm never going back.
    GW: A healthy weight. Perhaps 135 - 145 range. I really want to look fit & toned (like many of the wonderful ladies I've seen on here who weight train) So I'll just see where my body takes me.