looking for some new friends :)

I have lost 20 pounds since starting in January and am now trying to maintain the weight I am at and still tone and build endurance. a lot of my mfp friends have quit, are inactive or just don't log in regularly. I have cleaned out my friends list! I do have a few great friends on here that have been a big support and helped me to get where I am. I like keeping up with everyone and being supportive as well. if you are possibly at the same stage I am at or are looking for some support and are willing to give the same then friend me! I log everyday and strongly believe the effort you put in will give you the results you are after!

Replies

• AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    I've been maintaining since February. I'll send you a friend request. I could always use a few more friends that have the goal to maintain. Congrats on your loss! I log everyday as well.
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    I have been in Maintenance since start of April.
    Fairly stable since then and only use Measures to track.

Trying a month of not calorie counting and just exercise postings to double-check what I have learned.....lol

Happy to have new Maintenance friends.....

Jim
  • animalldy
    animalldy Posts: 140 Member
    I've been maintaining since March (25lbs down), always happy to have like-minded friends. I will send out some FR's!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    MAINTAINING IS FOR NINNIES.
  • Motivation712014
    Motivation712014 Posts: 33 Member
    Would love to help motivate and maintain too! Great job!