Friends?

Options
Looking for some friends on MFP for some support and motivation! I'm 20 years old this month and am looking to lose about 25-30lbs (depending on how I look/feel whenever I get there). I originally lost a fair bit of weight to get to where I am now but when I went to university I stopped paying attention to what I ate and gained some back. I am hoping to continue pushing forward tihs summer and on through the school year.

I would love to make some new MFP friends and am looking forward to having some of you (hopefully) add me :)

Replies

• rubyredmeg
    Options
    I need a motivation friend too! I'm 18 and want to lose 20 lbs! Let's do it :)
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 30 myself!
  • kutty91
    kutty91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi, pls do join me in 30 day challenge, together we can reach our goal n also be fitness buddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 21, lost 30 lbs last year but gained it back at college =/. I'm looking to lose 45-50 lbs!
  • Savannah1204
    Savannah1204 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and working on losing 40lbs too!! Just started today, so motivational friends is a must!!
  • Be100Less
    Be100Less Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends on here too!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got about 15 lbs left to go, 16 lbs down.
  • candleinahurricane
    Options
    Turning 21 this month, looking to lose 30+ :)
  • highlight34
    Options
    Hello! Same here.. I never really worried that much about food as I exercised a lot in high school but now that I've got to university weight has just piled on! It would be really nice to have someone to talk to for motivation and that extra push that I desperately need!!
  • apple_22over7
    Options
    Hello :)

I'm 26 (although I don't feel much older than 20!), looking to lose 20lbs or so and looking for motivational friends too!
  • free1me5
    free1me5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Add me all support welcome ☺
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily and love to help with motivation! :D
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.608007575031710926&pid=1.7