New to MFP...looking for supportive friends

Options
I started MFP this week, and LOVE the site so far! My co-workers also joined, but most have already quit on me. I've tried several other diets in the past, but never reach my goal. I would love for this time to be different, and I think having friends that will go the distance with me will be the key. So, if anyone would like to join me on this journey, I would love to motivate and support you, also. :)

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am adding you now!:flowerforyou:
  • FlashBang
    FlashBang Posts: 136
    Options
    Welcome, hope you have all the success you are looking for.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I am adding you as well!
  • cakenedith2
    cakenedith2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! i would love to be your friend:) you can do this!
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I added you!
  • DoralisM
    Options
    U can count on me to cheer you on and give support! Welcome to MFP.. we're a BIG family here :flowerforyou:
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Just started 5 days ago and I am so happy to be here.........I am thinking its what I need. Welcome and I would love to add you!!
  • sabrina_11
    sabrina_11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm excited to have such support, and look forward to supporting/motivating you as well!
  • WhyHelloThere
    Options
    Hi!

I just joined today! Are you still looking for a support buddy? I've tried EVERYTHING and find it very difficult to get motivated.
  • Jcnbarb4RN
    Options
    I just joined on Monday, and love the site and would love to be friends to support each other!! Going to request you now! Together we can do this!!
  • loose80
    loose80 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    im adding you also.
  • sseus
    sseus Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new to this site too, I wish you well!
  • katlynm
    katlynm Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there. I just signed up today! A friend of mine has lost 72 pounds using this website. I think that's totally awesome! If she can do it, anyone can.:smile:
  • mks9558
    Options
    Hi I started MFP 13 days ago when I learned I am a diabetic. As soon as I learn how to add you I will:blushing:
  • luvmygrandkidstx
    luvmygrandkidstx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love this site...it has helped me so much and the support is awesome here. I added you as a friend if you'd like....:)
  • sabrina_11
    sabrina_11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You guys are great! I've gotten so many sweet messages and friend requests already...I really have a great feeling about this! Thank you so much! :)