Chocolate treats sold in individual portions in the UK?

Options
franch71
franch71 Posts: 60 Member
Bags of 'fun size' bars are no good for me as I'll just eat the whole bag.

Mini ice creams in multi packs I can sometimes handle!

I'm looking for things up to about 150 cals.

Here's my list so far:

ICE CREAMS (sold in multi packs)
Crunchie mini cone = 70 cals
Creme egg mini cone = 70 cals
Dairy milk mini cone = 75 cals
Skinny cow mint choc chip ice cream = 95 cals
Waitrose mini choc ice cream = 113 cals
Mini cornetto = 120 cals
Dairy milk mini ice cream = 140 cals
Magnum mini kisses = 140 cals
Magnum mini = 170 cals

BARS & DESSERTS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY:
Cadbury choc fish = 79 cals
Cavalier choc & orange bar = 91 cals
Slim fast caramel choc bar = 95 cals
Freddo = 95 cals
Kit Kat (2 fingers) = 106 cals
Cadbury's fudge = 110 cals
Twirl = 116 cals
Milky way = 118 cals
Bounty = 135 cals
Gu Anytime choc mousse = 150 cals
Balance stevia dark choc = 156 cals

Please add!

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Do you have Skinny Cow candy in the UK? The individual packets or bars are around 120 cals.

I don't know if you have Kashi bars there either, but they make a Dark Chocolate Almond with Sea Salt and Chia bar that comes in around 140 cal. It is a granola type bar, but the chocolate is melted and mixed with the granola so it is chocolatty throughout. Totally satisfies cravings and has decent protein and fiber.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Ccoca flavour Naked bars (cocoa orange, mint etc) are about 110 calories, and are really satsifying due to the protein and nut content, too.

Alpro soy yoghurt in dark chocolate flavour is gorgeous, and takes ages to eat if you use a small spoon.
  • franch71
    Options
    Thanks both.

Can't find Skinny Cow candy here, sadly - just the ice cream. Maybe the chocolate will follow. No Kashi either :(

Nakd cocoa bars are 131 cals so not bad thanks melanie - I'll add them to my list. Will def try the Alpro yogurt, that sounds really good.
  • labtech666
    labtech666 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A Curly Wurly is only 115 cals and a Daim bar is 150. Those are 2 of my faves at the moment.
  • Samstan101
    Samstan101 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Check multipacks of Crunchie - some are smaller and come in around 135cals (some have the full size bars so you need to read the packaging)
    Cadbury's Fudge is around 120 I think

I know my local Asda do a 'pick & mix' of snack size chocolate so like the multipacks but you can buy as many or few individually wrapped bars as you want.
  • ctinawilson
    ctinawilson Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Freddo Bars - 95 cal.

What I'd like is a UK shop that sells individual 15g Nutella portions… asking too much? Maybe :P

Wish I could order them online, but you get them in a multipack, and multi packs don't work for me!
  • ctinawilson
    ctinawilson Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Just saw you already had Freddo's… your list is pretty thorough I think :P

Thanks for putting it on here!
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ccoca flavour Naked bars (cocoa orange, mint etc) are about 110 calories, and are really satsifying due to the protein and nut content, too.

Alpro soy yoghurt in dark chocolate flavour is gorgeous, and takes ages to eat if you use a small spoon.

I love Nakd bars :) and they have brought out mini packs of flavoured raisins and cocoa bites which are yummy.

I buy the Kinder mini bars which are only about 70 calories each, and I think you get 12 or 16 bars for about £2.
  • Lozibeth
    Lozibeth Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mini Twister ice lollies (45cal each) & Solero Exotic Lollies (94cal each)

Aldi sell chocolate in mini bars that's really nice. I often get the Moser Roth dark chocolate orange & almond which is 134cals.
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Skinny moo frozen yoghurt is amazing! ! And they do a chocolate flavour :)
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Thanks both.

Can't find Skinny Cow candy here, sadly - just the ice cream. Maybe the chocolate will follow. No Kashi either :(

Nakd cocoa bars are 131 cals so not bad thanks melanie - I'll add them to my list. Will def try the Alpro yogurt, that sounds really good.

We DEFINITELY have skinny cow in the UK-in the freezer shop in most large supermarkets (definitely ASDA and Sainsburies)-The mint choc chip are quite nice.

I'd also recommend quest bars. Theyre quite expensive for a box and you have to order them online, but their cookies and cream bar is heaven. Its around 190 calories, but totally worth it-its very low in sugar and carbs in general, but tastes disgustingly luxurious.
  • twinklemcgee
    twinklemcgee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A Curly Wurly is only 115 cals

I wish I didn't know this. Eat ALL the curly wurlys!
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Freddo Bars - 95 cal.

What I'd like is a UK shop that sells individual 15g Nutella portions… asking too much? Maybe :P

Wish I could order them online, but you get them in a multipack, and multi packs don't work for me!

Our local spar sells individual portions of Nutella with a little stick to eat it with, my daughter loves them!
  • sticky130
    sticky130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just bought Green & Black's variety mini bars, all 15g, good for a choccie fix :wink:
  • franch71
    Options
    Thanks all! A lot of these tips though are for multipacks which are my downfall - I have to buy things one by one :) All much appreciated however
  • franch71
    Options

We DEFINITELY have skinny cow in the UK-in the freezer shop in most large supermarkets (definitely ASDA and Sainsburies)-The mint choc chip are quite nice.

Yep as I said, we have the ice cream but not the candy.
    I'd also recommend quest bars. Theyre quite expensive for a box and you have to order them online, but their cookies and cream bar is heaven. Its around 190 calories, but totally worth it-its very low in sugar and carbs in general, but tastes disgustingly luxurious.

They sound great! Multipacks though I'm guessing - I need to buy things one by one!
  • franch71
    Options
    Freddo Bars - 95 cal.

Our local spar sells individual portions of Nutella with a little stick to eat it with, my daughter loves them!

Ooh I didn't know you could get little portions of Nutella. My daughter has to hide our jar in her bedroom for me :)
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    A Curly Wurly is only 115 cals and a Daim bar is 150. Those are 2 of my faves at the moment.

I back the curly wurly!! I put them in the freezer and suck the chocolate off until the toffee goes soft. By the time you have got it all unstuck from your teeth they last ages!
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Skinny moo frozen yoghurt is amazing! ! And they do a chocolate flavour :)

I don't know if its the same but I have had something called yoo moo frozen yoghurt which is awesome and can be bought in individual little pots, think that is about 180 but tastes just like ice cream.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

Yep as I said, we have the ice cream but not the candy.

Ah, I assumed something was lost in American translation, apologies.

Yeah quest are multipack unfortunately. The fibre content however should be enough to prevent a splurge,lol. 17g per bar!