Options
Hello everyone. Just joined Monday, January 3, 2011. Love this site already. Happy to be here and look forward to a great weight loss journey with you.

Replies

• clarkecolin
    clarkecolin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, start & stick with it as it really does work.

Enjoy

Colin.
  • Plumpaluscious
    Options
    Thanks Colin. My first weigh in is Sunday. I'm looking forward to a loss and being healthier day by day. Keep up the great work. Sounds like you have been successful. Patricia
  • RockCreak
    Options
    Hi there! :flowerforyou:

Wishin you much success in your journey!

This site is great isn't it. It's sure helping me stay on track and make me think twice about what I'm going to eat because I know I have to come back and log it all in. :laugh:
  • clarkecolin
    clarkecolin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Through a lot of hard work, it's not easy not eating what others are, e.g. slice a cake with yor cup of tea but within a few months if you stick at it the reward is fantastic, time passes quicker than you think.

Some weeks you will not loose weight & other weeks you may even gain a little, don;t let it get you down as that all part of the process.

It's also important to make sure you don't under eat, say your new calorie intake is 1200 calories, then make sure you eat up to 1200 or your body will store the fat.

Water is important too & if you can exercise is great. If you go for a brisk walk you may well burm 300 - 400 calories which can be added to your calorie intake & could take you up to 1600 calories (based on 1200 a day).

I found some days that I had few calories left & was hungry so I went for a walk or rin and gain more to eat later on.

You probely notice that your hungry & a little more tired than usual but your body will get used to it sooner than yo think.

Lastly...

Use the message board to seek help if you have questions or you can contact my page. No matter how silly you think the question is you'll get loads of good advise.

Good luck & well done already.

Colin
  • Plumpaluscious
    Options
    @ ClarkColin, Thanks for all of your helpful suggestions. My weight loss struggles will be less if I stick to your recommendations! I'll certainly try. I do want to be successful, like you.
  • Plumpaluscious
    Options
    @Siveraija, Looking at your stats is really motivating. I can see my self through your accomplishments!
  • ldhudson
    Options
    Hi, My name is Dianne and I just started today. Once I really get started, I would appreciate all the support I can get.
  • Plumpaluscious
    Options
    Count on me to be there for you. We can do this together. I've designated Sundays at 8 AM as my weigh-in day and today is my first. My job often takes me away during weekdays.