week one down......YAY!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Options
jenlen65
jenlen65 Posts: 47 Member
week one is over and I lost 5 pounds. I am thrilled! It is so motivating to see the scale go DOWN!! And I think it's fun to log in everything you eat also. This is the best website!!! Good luck to everybody!!! We can do this!!!!

Replies

• XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    My first week is over too, 6 lb down :)

I thought my scales were broke lol!!!!!!!!

xx
  • Lillyzar
    Lillyzar Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Great job everyone!! week one is down, I've lost 11 pounds. incredible. Here's to week two!! Cheers!
  • Talliexxx
    Options
    wow thats fantastic!!! Well done xxx
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great start! Keep it going! Take your measurements as well so you can keep a track on them as well.
  • eschaefe
    Options
    week two down and I'm 5 pounds down as well! Good luck! :)
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    That is AWESOME! What a great feeling!
  • jenlen65
    Options
    You guys ROCK!!! Thanks for the encouragement. And congrats to all of you as well!!! :bigsmile:
  • JulieMD
    JulieMD Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Week one down for me too.. I only lost 3 though. Still, it's something! Congrats, everyone!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    hi! i'm one week down too! i've only lost 1.2 lbs though. it's weird since i've worked out 6 days this week. and i've been under calorie limit. no pop. no candy. no fast food. lots of water. ridiculous.
  • sharonmac
    sharonmac Posts: 119
    Options
    we have about the same amount to lose. How tall are you? I lost 5lbs this week too!!!! woo hoo!!
  • Hillary30
    Options
    I've finished my first week and am down 3. If you exercised 6 days that's great. Don't pay attention too much to how much you lost because with all that exercise muscle is building and it weighs more.
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    The first week can be the hardest, good work.
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    hi! i'm one week down too! i've only lost 1.2 lbs though. it's weird since i've worked out 6 days this week. and i've been under calorie limit. no pop. no candy. no fast food. lots of water. ridiculous.

try taking measurements with a tape measure instead of relying just on a scale. you may have only lost 1.2 lbs, but you could have lost fat and gained muscle.

its good to record both tape measurements and weight!

Happy Losing!
  • jenlen65
    Options
    IF you're asking me, I'm 5'6".
  • OneLife2Love
    Options
    YES!! I know exactly how you feel! I can't wait to i loose all the weight so i can post pictures of my progress. Though i may not see it YET but i surely do feel it!! I've lost 4.2 lbs and only started wednesday..so im really excited! Very thankful also

3542710.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow that is sooo amazing.. Congrats. I wonder.. did you eat back the calories you burned.?
  • bowserette
    bowserette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Week One down for me, too, and I've lost about 6 pounds. :) I weigh myself daily, so I've watched my weight fluctuate and I've gone down to about 8 pounds lost, but now I'm back up. That's okay, though. I've been drinking more water, and it's still a great loss. Good job! Hopefully we can all keep this routine up, even if our numbers don't continue to be as great.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm so far 8 lbs down...1 week for me is tomorrow. So excited! :) We can do this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!