May Challenge Results

Options
erin6989
erin6989 Posts: 29 Member
I started (again) trying to get healthy in September. It has been going well, I've lost 20lbs and I'm currently at my lowest adult weight with somewhere around 10-15lbs to go I think. That isn't the point of this post. The point of this post is what happened during the month of may!

During the month of May: I have been running 3x per week to prepare for half marathon training. I have been doing bootcamp style workouts 2-3x per week. I have been eating back about half of my exercise calories during the week, and pretty much all of them one day per weekend (lots of parties and cookouts).

The results: I only lost .5lbs. BUT! I gained 4lbs of lean body mass (according to Tanita scale) and my body fat percentage is now 31.1%, which according to this scale puts me in the healthy range for the first time I can ever remember! Check out the pictures! The green ones were taken at the beginning of the May challenge, and the orange ones were taken on monday!

maychallengeresults_zpsc0c081d9.jpg

Replies

• morgo20
    morgo20 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! You can deff tell that you lost alot more inches other than just the 5 pounds! Good Work!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so different!!! Great job!!!!
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    So your belly weighed a half pound? Your legs and arms slimmed down too but wow, that waist! Those are some serious inches, I hope you measured too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!