This is it!

Options
So I knew I had put on a few pounds, I usually weigh about 130-140, but I stepped on the scale and saw that I had gained 30 pounds in about 4 months. This was a real wake up call. I imediatly started my journey to a healthier me, I was eating better and excerciing every day. Then I had a really stressful day...It all came crashing down. I didn't pay attention to what I was eating and I stopped excersing. This is all in the last two weeks. Today though I took a deep breath and said to myself "no excuses" and I weighed and measured myself and planned out my meals for the next week. I even set up times for myself to excercise. This time I am hoping that I wont let a stressful day get me down. I am going to do it! I am more motivated than ever!

Replies

• PersianParadoxic
    Options
    That's really great!You sound so motivated, and I know you can keep it up! Even if you have a stressful day- don't give up. You sound like you really want to do this! Good luck, magicducky! :D
  • ximenia
    ximenia Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll do it! Feel free to add me if you need friends to keep you motivated
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Same exact thing happened to me and I was also 130-140 lbs. I got back on track and so can you!!!
  • magicducky13
    magicducky13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks! X) It's always motivating to hear that I'm not alone. :)
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    goodluck on your journey :)
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Ooh I gained a lot of weight in a short time too. We can get it off!
  • christsinstrument
    christsinstrument Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So encouraging! I'm in a really similar boat in the 130s and tired of it. :-D
  • magicducky13
    magicducky13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree we can do it! X) So motivated right now, just finished day two of the 30 day shred. XD I also managed to eat healthy for every snack and meal today! :)