60 yrs old 160 lbs. Need to lose 25 lbs. Florida

Options
Just an introduction of who I am, I'm 60, 5'3" and have a stressful job, and weigh in at 160 lbs. Highest I've ever been, I try to keep on top of it but so far this year I've failed. Any one with similar problems or in need of support, I'm here and understand. Luckily right now, I'm somewhat healthy and not suffering from any health related problems. I'm kind of borderline everything, diabetes, heart, cholesterol, etc. So I need to get my butt in gear and get on top of this weight thing before I lose all together. Plus I love the beach and clothes and cute stuff and right now, man, I look terrible. Thanks for all the support and I'm there for you, too!! I thank God for this wonderful fitness pal!! :glasses:

Replies

• walk757
    walk757 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is a great site. Wishing you the best of health. Please feel free to add me.
  • jenniferpaisley
    jenniferpaisley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm almost 66 170 cms high - about 5 ft 6 " and weigh 93 kgs about 205 lbs. Like you, I'm borderline diabetic, have high cholesterol and just need to get off my bum and do something about it. I run my own clothing business which is very stressful, and also live in the tropics. Maybe we can support each other.
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    58 here and always looking for encouraging friends that I too can help and encourage !
    Feel free to add me if you'd like to !
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    62 and female. You can add me if you want. I do prefer an open food diary and daily logging./ Cindy
  • macattack5946
    macattack5946 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response, sorry for the delay, I didn't even realize anyone would respond, wow, what a great group:love:

Ps, please let me know how I add you guys, thanks!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and wiegh in at 232 right now down from 293. YOu can add me too if you would like. To do that just click the name link under the photo and it will ask you to send a message or add as friend. good luck!