No more putting it off

Options
I am going to turn 50 this year. I have always been active but over the years the pounds keep creeping up on me. I always think I'll start next week, or later. But now I've come to the conclusion if not NOW then when?
I love the tracking tool on the Ipod. It makes it easier to track things before I eat them. I have lost 4 pounds so far. Being aware of how foods and exercise affect us and being able to track that affect is what helps me to get back on track after an off day, which I know I will always have.

Replies

• downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are in the right place. Seeing other peoples motivation and successes is the key element that keeps me going as well as so many others on here. This site is a blessing. Keep logging in everyday. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Denise
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I know you will love it here. There is a lot of support for you out here! Good luck with your goals!!!
  • sanrog
    sanrog Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome - I started with MFP in August 2010 and love it. I have lost 28lbs so far and even lost thru the Holidays. I turned 50 in September which was also my motivation to get healthy. At 50, I feel better and look better than I have in a long, long time. This is a great place for support. Feel free to add me as a friend.