I want to see some motivation! I've got 100+ to go

Options
So this is my first day on here. I have tried this in the past and never really stuck to it. I decided to start fresh this time. I just had a baby at the end of last year and my eyes have opened up immensely. I want to be around for my little one. I want to run and play and see him grow up. I want to be a fun and fit mom. I don't want kids making fun of him because his mom is fat. I want him to be proud of me and lead by example.

I can barely go up the stairs while holding my 20lb baby without being out of breath. I can't be who I want to be for him.

I need some motivation. I currently weigh in at 268lbs and I'm 26 years old . I would like to loose 100 lbs by the beginning of next year and maybe even get down to 140 by next December.

Show me your results. Make my brain realize that it can be done ! I would also love some friends along the way. Those that have been there done that and those that are on the same journey that I am.:wink:

Replies

• Shmeelady
    Shmeelady Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Here is some photo motivation.
    Still seem so far from my goal, now it's all about toning and getting these arms under control, lol.

But yeah, go ahead and add me as a friend. :)

113aacdc-6594-4b83-8231-ca890527e94c.jpg

42907ca8-c7c7-4839-9038-036b25b802eb.jpg
  • Preikschas
    Preikschas Posts: 37
    Options
    FREAKING FANTASTIC!
  • CoolDad67
    CoolDad67 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I love reading the success stories and looking at the success pictures.

I've started on my journey to loose 100 lbs too; so, I can use all of the motivation I can get. It's been 3 weeks and I've made some progress; but there's still a long way to go.

Thanks for the pics and motivation!!
  • 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation!! You look awesome!
  • themotherofdragons
    Options
    yup success stories are great. too often i lose my motivation to diet and exercise because i think i'll never achieve my goal :(
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Soak up the success threads. so much inspiration and all very encouraging. best wishes in your WOE.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!