50 lbs. down, 100 to go!

Options
Tilda_P
Tilda_P Posts: 30 Member
Screenshot2014-06-04at75100PM_zps93c45146.png

Screenshot2014-06-04at75022PM_zps00217695.png

I'm down 50 lbs. in about 4.5 months! I'm really excited to see some big losses over the summer and hopefully reach my next major goal of being 75 lbs down in the coming months :)

The shirt pictured is the same size and brand in both pics, just different colors. I didn't think to save the orange one and just found the gray on today. Size 4 from Mossino brand (26/28 top).

323-273 5'11" 24 years old

1,600 calories a day or so, no exercise, low carb/ketogenic diet.

Questions are welcome as long as you ignore my silly face. I was just trying to match the first picture :)

My boyfriend has also lost 45 lbs in the same amount of time!

Replies

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    good for you. you're beautiful, by the way. :happy:
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    You're a third of the way done! That's gotta feel great!
  • angelasw34
    Options
    good job! what is your best tip for appetite control?
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    NIce! And good for both of you. Has it been helpful losing at the same time as your bf?

Haha, I was wondering about the face, but you captured the first expression well.
  • mcclellan82
    Options
    Awesome job love you look great!
  • gsnow597
    gsnow597 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    All you need is just 30 mins of fast walking per day...yes per day and that other weight will melt away...GO FOR IT!!! Be part of the solution..not the problem! You have done GREAT!!!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference :happy: you look great! Keep up the good work!
  • Tilda_P
    Options
    I've started to do walking with my dog and bike riding at a moderate pace (really pushing myself to stay at the same rate up hills). At the 50 lb point I realized that if I wanted to have the same rate of loss through the summer I needed to add in some movement :)
  • FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Tilda_P
    Options
    NIce! And good for both of you. Has it been helpful losing at the same time as your bf?

Haha, I was wondering about the face, but you captured the first expression well.

Yeah, I've got some less goofy ones I can put up later XD As for having the man do it as well? YES! A thousand times YES! We don't keep crap in the house and we keep each other honest and on track. Going out is really easy, too, since we never fight over whether we are going to go to someplace with a healthy menu or not!
  • Tilda_P
    Options
    good job! what is your best tip for appetite control?

I know low carb might not be popular in the general forums, but for me it is the only thing that has worked. Once you get adapted to eating that way, it actually gets hard to force yourself to eat your daily allowance. If you're against low carbing it, I've noticed that distraction techniques work a lot, too (ie painting my nails, going for a drive, going outside and reading a book, etc).
  • Tilda_P
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n2ge6oakOm1rgj3a7_zps9f119da6.png

Face progress from 325 or so down to 280, if the goofy face is killin' ya.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look good! Way to go!! :)
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Good job! And you definitely matched the first picture, I lol'd.
  • HeidiGrrrl
    HeidiGrrrl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Go you! :-D
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    OMG Great job!!! Both of you! ^_^
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I see a serious difference in your face, btw!
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You've done great! Keep it up! So inspirational!
  • Tilda_P
    Options
    Good job! And you definitely matched the first picture, I lol'd.

I'll be honest. I think I was at a point in my life where I was so self-conscious I was genuinely unable to smile in pictures. That has improved but now all my progress pictures feel like I am forcing myself to look like I'm taking a freaking mug shot!
  • nicjustine
    nicjustine Posts: 37
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job- both of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!