Good games to play on the wii?

Options
Something that's both fun and active :)

Replies

• R200thie
    R200thie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The Wii sports or sports resort are good? I did the boxing training on the Wii Sport and my waist was so sore!! You dont realize you are working out cos its fun

xxx
  • babyru527
    Options
    just dance 2 is awesome!!!....the kids can play too so you can make it a family thing....there is an option to just dance for a workout.....its great.
  • KJPMom
    KJPMom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The Michael Jackson Experience is fun and hard work!
  • LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I love the Wii Sports and Sports Resort. A lot of fun, moving things to do. I have Wii Fit Plus but I don't use it as much. The sports are more fun. I'm almost 62 and I can finally play tennis, basketball and box! Woo Hoo.....I sweat, but I never freeze my butt off. The sword play is fun, too.:glasses:
  • blakecody
    blakecody Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love that game!!! I can play for hours, sweat my butt off, and not realize how much I'm sweating until I'm done! Awesome for when you need to excersize but don't want to think of that word!!!
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is THE BEST!!! Great mix of songs, and I wear my workout clothes when I play because I sweat my butt off. My 8 and 11 year olds love to play with me, too.
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is THE BEST!!! Great mix of songs, and I wear my workout clothes when I play because I sweat my butt off. My 8 and 11 year olds love to play with me, too.

Same here! And you have a sweat factor to choose if you want to train. Just a great game to get the family active even if in front of the tv.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    just dance 2 is awesome!!!....the kids can play too so you can make it a family thing....there is an option to just dance for a workout.....its great.

Love this game! The First time I played it I had to change my cloths after because I was sweating so much :-)
  • kermode
    kermode Posts: 18
    Options
    I agree...Just Dance 2 is the best!!!
  • tattoodfreek
    tattoodfreek Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I just got Zumba for Wii and it is an awesome workout!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I like Wii sports but find that (except for boxing) I have to work at exercising (in other words, it is easy to just stand there and move your wrist and not really move!)

I have Wii Fit Plus and love the Rhythm Boxing, Rhythm Kung Fu and a few other games on it.

I also just got Gold's Gym Cardio Workout (basically a boxing workout) and love it as well. I haven't gotten very far into it but it is a good arm workout (and works your waist too!)
  • lanie13
    lanie13 Posts: 55
    Options
    Just Dance 2. You could also try Active Life Extreme Challenge. 20 minutes of that and you'll sweat your life away!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love the new ea active 2
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I love Just Dance 2! There is also a dance game by Gold's Gym- dance workout or something like that. It's really fun, and it helps you set goals and make a dance program.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance 1 and The Michael Jackson Experience. They are fantastic for a workout as you dont realise how much hardwork you are doing because its fun.

Im hoping to get Just Dance 2 this month as Im getting bored of the first one now!

I also have The Biggest Loser Wii game - its not so much family fun but is very good for a work out - you have to use the wii fit board with it so theres a mixture of things to do with it!
  • kayze20
    kayze20 Posts: 21
    Options
    me and hubby have new u and shape up there hard work but the accuracy is amazing to no your doing it perfect to the little person on screen as the cum with a canera on play.com
  • abbysns
    Options
    My mom has Golds Gym Dance and says it is awesome you have you trainer and he or she leads you through the workout and tells you when you should work out. I have played the Jillian Micheals 2010 and it is better if you do not use the balance board but gets boring. Daisey Fluentes Pilates is alright but easy to not do since it is not as much fun you feel more like your at a spa. Wii sports is great and resorts also. I like to hula hoop on wii fit and wii fit plus. If you have ever played Star Wars Clone Wars you really work your arm laser fighting every 5 seconds. Wii is great yeah it is still playing video games but at least your moving while doing it so your working something.
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) What do you guys think of wii fit?
  • MrsAja
    MrsAja Posts: 3
    Options
    I have to laugh as the post were people mention Wii Resort and Wii Sport... boo. The only exercise w/ Wii Sport is boxing and Tennis. If you want a REAL Workout. EA Sport Active Personal Trainer... more workouts. Also get the Step incline for the balance board so you burn for calories. I like the 30min step aerobics, cardiokickboxing and island run. When I just wanna have fun I do rhythmic boxing 10mins and Hula Hoop 10min on Wii Fit Plus. My next goal is to get the Michael Jackson one, I've heard great things about it.
  • dacapgal
    Options
    I love my Wii fit. I do the step classes and free step with hula hoop and rythm boxing. I work up a good sweat and then top it off with Zumba for Wii. So far so good.