TurboFire

Options
Anyone doing TurboFire? I am starting tomorrow and would love to group with some other people to help keep me motivated

Replies

• v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting today, I sent you a request. My starting weight is 198.5 lbs. good luck!
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    sweet! I think we can help each other through this. It looks like this is going to be a tough workout but Im already loving it :)
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I've done TurboFire in the past and LOVE it! Chalene Johnson is my spirit animal and the HIIT workouts are amazing.

One of my friends should be sending me back my DVDs this week. Maybe I'll start it back up again. Good luck to you!
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of another program right now but you are going to love TurboFire. I do one of the workouts after my P90x3 workout a couple times a week. so fun. But challenging,too!
  • FitMom4Life22
    FitMom4Life22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start next week, so lets motivate each other!! :)
    Anyone doing TurboFire? I am starting tomorrow and would love to group with some other people to help keep me motivated
  • ataylorgardner
    Options
    FitMom, You got it! ;)
  • ataylorgardner
    Options
    so who survived week 1? Wow this is a tough workout! I am loving every minute of it though
  • StickWithIt4Yourself
    Options
    Turbo fire is amazing! I went through it once and want to go through it again soon. I saw amazing results. Good luck and enjoy
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are going to LOVE Turbofire! I got it about 3 years ago and I did it for 2 rounds and I do a lot of the exercises now. It's really great cardio!!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hi

I've done it before and am just starting it again today!

I am soooooooooo unfit this time round, I could really use some support and a motivation group!