having one too many drinks

Options
went out last night and had one or two to many lagers and whisky,blew my daily calories right out the window.does anyone else go mad from time to time lol

Replies

• Aimee_PD
    Aimee_PD Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    yeah my weakness is wine....just let that go and drink plenty water the next few days, should wash some of that extra away :-)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Not me. I know when to cut myself off. I only had one large sex on the beach last night and I was good. It's all bout knowing your limits. Especially when you are watchin your calories.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I went out last night but knew i was going out to have a few drinks so i ate rather sensibly during the day and did some excercise in order to have calories left for the few drinks i was going to have.

Thats the best thing that works for me if i know i'm going to be a little on the naughty side.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    We all go a little crazy from time to time - although I don't drink alcohol. I binge on sugar so Dunkin Donuts Hot Chocolate.... yum!!! But I limit myself to a small one once a week.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    yeah i drink two-three glasses of wine (measured 5 oz, not super sized glasses) once a week but i plan for it and have calories left in the day to do it. i also drink beer, but light beer so i can have two or three. also, it's planned into my calories for the day
  • Dori1213
    Options
    Forget it, we all are bad from time to time..but today is a new day, so let's do it...
  • Twig72
    Twig72 Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes my weakness is wine as well. I really enjoy it with my dinner. I have stopped having wine every day and try to stick with only having 1 or 2 glasses once a week. Although there are times when we have friends over and I have "one too many".
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    ONE too many isn't a problem. Five too many is a problem. :drinker:
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Drink plenty of water and remember today is a new day!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    It is so easy to do that with drinking.

I really wanted a drink last night. A glass of wine or a mixed drink.

However, I decided that I will not incorporate drinking in, even just one glass until I lose half the weight I want. I don't need the empty calories and I have a hard enough time staying under my calorie goal with food alone... so adding the empty calories with drinks, alcoholic or not is just not something I can afford as of yet.

But, as everyone tells me. Every meal is the opportunity to make better food choices. So pick right back up where you need to be today :)
  • runheather
    Options
    All I can say is don't beat yourself up for it! Water water water and get outside or to the gym for some activity to get those feel good hormones revving!

Have a wonderful day!