awsome ! you look great
  • tooiyoake
    tooiyoake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • honeysued
    honeysued Posts: 1
    Options
    What a success story, I am just starting and need to lose 100 pounds, you are a real encouragement to me! thank you
  • Hackobo
    Hackobo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Incredible change! Congratulations! Would you mind to share with us how your life has changed after losing those pounds? I think that you should feel like a completely new person!
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! Your responses mean so much to me! :blushing:
    You look fab! Would you mind linking the insanity program? Just so I get the right one (when i google it many seem to come up) :)
    PM me and I'll send you a link. I don't think it's allowed on the forums. =]
    You look completely different! noway Much younger and cuter! Were you seriously only 158? You look like you were in the 160s at least! noway
    Yep, 158. That's what you get for being short. It might have been a little higher in the 2011 pic, but I really don't think so.. Not that I was tracking my weight at the time.
    Incredible change! Congratulations! Would you mind to share with us how your life has changed after losing those pounds? I think that you should feel like a completely new person!
    Honestly my life hasn't really changed. The only things that's different is my appearance, not who I am. I'm getting hit on more often, but that's about it. I don't feel different at all and most days I still see my old self in the mirror. And after 23 years of being overweight I definitely don't have as much confidence as I'd like. I guess my brain hasn't caught up to my body yet..
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well done....:happy:
  • povic1705
    povic1705 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...... Well done :)
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!! So...maybe Grandma was right after all. :happy:
  • cizzawizza
    cizzawizza Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looking great, I'm hoping to look like you one day, we are of similar height and have the same goal weight ;-)
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look smashing.
  • VegGalD6
    VegGalD6 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Very motivating! Way to go :)
  • elizabethkinsey1
    Options
    You look absolutley stunning, congrats

Jesus is Lord!
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Charlottesometimes23 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! HArd work has definitely paid off!!
  • Alastair007
    Alastair007 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous... congrats on the transformation and being an inspiration for us all
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    I bet no one gives you s*** now. Congrats, you look great!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    That is an amzing transformation. 300 days of hard work I would imagine. Massive congtrastss
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The 1st picture can't be you. You've grown younger! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Wow! Looking great! Very well done, miss... very well done.
  • ChriJMitch
    ChriJMitch Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is crazy good weight loss for 300 days!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!