P28 Protein flatbread/bagels

Options
asia1967
asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
What do you think of these? What is the flavour and quality like? I'm interested in purchasing some from our low carb store online.

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I really like them, although I usually just go with the bread. The texture is a bit thicker and heartier than a normal slice of bread, and the taste is a bit sweeter, at least I think so. The bagels were ok, and I've only had the flatbread twice - we used it for homemade pizzas.
  • maeganmoo
    maeganmoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sounds strange but it is a bit squishier and springy in texture than regular bread, but the flavor is very good and it is hearty and filling and the slices are large. I highly recommend! I buy P28 bread, bagels and flatbread in bulk and freeze them (my grocery stores don't carry it) so I always have them on hand. You should see my freezer, it is crazy jammed pack with it! I use them almost everyday and it has replaced all my bread needs. I just pop it in the toaster when I want to use the bagel or bread, or microwave the flatbread for 25 seconds to defrost and soften to make a wrap or pizza. Helps me meet my macros of high protein so that I can still have my favorite foods like pizza and peanut butter sandwiches. The spreads are awesome too. Seriously the white chocolate is AMAZING!!!!
  • maeganmoo
    maeganmoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd mention that you can buy a trial pack of all the products from their website and get a coupon to use on your next order. I think the trial pack has free shipping too. https://www.p28foods.com/baked-goods/p28-trial-pack
  • SS_86
    SS_86 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The White Chocolate Peanut Butter spread is mind blowing!
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love the flatbread. I make pizza with it all the time. It crisps up really nicely. The bread is better toasted (a bit squishy and spongey otherwise) but i like their products.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd mention that you can buy a trial pack of all the products from their website and get a coupon to use on your next order. I think the trial pack has free shipping too. https://www.p28foods.com/baked-goods/p28-trial-pack

Oh thanks. I think I'll get the trail. I hope the Peanut Butter is good.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses. I live in Canada so I buy from a Low carb store over the internet, but will check out their website. Thanks again, can't wait to try them.:wink:
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Sounds strange but it is a bit squishier and springy in texture than regular bread, but the flavor is very good and it is hearty and filling and the slices are large. I highly recommend! I buy P28 bread, bagels and flatbread in bulk and freeze them (my grocery stores don't carry it) so I always have them on hand. You should see my freezer, it is crazy jammed pack with it! I use them almost everyday and it has replaced all my bread needs. I just pop it in the toaster when I want to use the bagel or bread, or microwave the flatbread for 25 seconds to defrost and soften to make a wrap or pizza. Helps me meet my macros of high protein so that I can still have my favorite foods like pizza and peanut butter sandwiches. The spreads are awesome too. Seriously the white chocolate is AMAZING!!!!
    You should work for them! I'm sold.