OT-You are what you eat..

Options
I am completely addicted to this show You Are What You Eat on BBC, usually preceded by How Clean Is Your House....if you haven't watched, I highly recommend it. It totally makes me feel good to see how bad others have it whether with their eating habits or messy house...is that wrong???? Anyone else a fan????

Replies

• michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I am completely addicted to this show You Are What You Eat on BBC, usually preceded by How Clean Is Your House....if you haven't watched, I highly recommend it. It totally makes me feel good to see how bad others have it whether with their eating habits or messy house...is that wrong???? Anyone else a fan????
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Never seen it, but it sounds interesting. I will look for it. Um, the messy house thing might be too much for me since I am an obsessive neat-freak. :laugh:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Definately a great show. Both of them.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of You Are What You Eat. Just like anyone who over eats, they totally underestimate how much they eat in a day. You never realize just how much it is until you start logging it!
  • carmenberard
    Options
    I love thoes shows. It really feels good to see how well I actually eat, even on my bad days and gives me motivation to keep going!
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    I love that show because of the table at the beginning with all the bad food on it and the look of guilt and lust in the persons eyes!! They're always like "Oh no, it's so awful and disgusting I can't believe I eat all that...." But you can tell they're proud of themselves!! :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    If I am what I eat... guess all those martinis finally paid off! :devil: :wink: :laugh:
    http://www.mbadiversity.com/magazine/archives/Absolut pic.jpg
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    bump *giggle* :devil:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I love both of those shows--they are a staple if I'm home in the afternoons.....gotta love the Brits!
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    Yup you do have to love the Brits :smooched: