Zumba- home workouts, where do you get yours?

Options
I did a few routines last night on a youtube playlist. However, there is not a whole lot of variety on youtube. I went to amazon and was thinking about purchasing the exhilirate DVDs but the only problem is they come only in DVD format. I don't have a DVD player in my living room, I have an apple TV and use itunes to store everything digitally....

Does anyone know of a good site where you can find zumba routine videos digitally, not in DVD format?

Replies

• sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    This is not really helpful for you but I use Xbox One. Unlike the Dvd's, it's really interactive and fun. It shows if you have correct form and gives you encouragement when you're doing well. I really like it. So, if you can swing the cost, it's worth it to me. There are also are a bunch of other workout programs for Xbox.
  • GonnaLoseIt50Plus
    Options
    I have the X-Box one and its good but it doesnt teach you the moves. Its expects you to be able to just jump right into it and be able to do all the moves spot on. i tried the tutorial and it did the same thing. It was very frustrating. I still worked up a sweat and clearly burned some calories but felt very irritated by it as well.
  • ut0pia88
    ut0pia88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a PS4, and a xbox 360 without a kinnect...

Has anyone the PS4 version of the zumba game? How good is that? I was thinking about getting that.

The problem again would be that my game is not in my living room and my living room is where I like to work out!! But oh well I guess i'll have to get over that and move it there...
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I usually take Zumba classes, but when I can't get to those, I created a Zumba playlist on YouTube that includes songs that my instructors uses, with as similar of choreography as I can find. This probably doesn't help you much :( Although feel free to checkout my playlist if you're interested:

• chocolatexxmintt
    chocolatexxmintt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm new to zumba, so I go to those recently, I am going to start water aerobics ... I do various youtube videos, yoga, dvd's, and I walk a lot! Either outside or on the threadmill.
  • katwinfree
    katwinfree Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Try on Facebook Dance Fitness with Jessica., She puts her videos on youtube also. These are great workouts! All free!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried them yet, but Amazon Prime has a ton of workout videos-- I bet zumba included.