Many meals a day?

espehoecity
espehoecity Posts: 22
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
I would like to start eating like six small meals a day but I dont know what exactly to eat or drink. I was wondering if someone had the meal plan or a website. Please send it to me in a message or right it down here on the post.

Replies

• 6 meals
    x 200cal/meal= 1200cal/day
    x 300cal/meal= 1800cal/day
    x 400cal/meal= 2400cal/day

I don't believe there's any one way of doing all this... but with me... simple and calculated is better... don't give me all this well balance blah blah and more of this... we all know the rules... plate rules that is... (I hope... lol...) no no... less cal + less fat n carbs = weight loss... give me the math... dependent on if your doing exercise and making sure your doing it... If your doing exercise you will be eating more cal in a day and you need 'some' carbs for energy...

in short... put in all your goals here times your going to exercise and all... the'll give you out your total daily choleric intake and divide that according to your needs... I found the book ('400 Calorie Fix: The Easy New Rule for Permanent Weight Loss!' by Liz Vaccariello, Mindy Hermann, and Editors of Prevention)... helpfull...

hopefully this was helpfull... and good luck....

-E
This discussion has been closed.